Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD FTW peedi!

Igo said that one of moon knight, daredevil, and dr. Strange were coming this year, probably before SDCC. Put that list together with the other one (DD, GG, Ghost Rider, and Doc Ock I think it was)...has to be the Man Without Fear!

hope he's right on that one.

What are the chances we will see this in June? This is my most anticipated pre order.

Well we got DD so we might Not get those other 2 this year at least

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

What are the chances we will see this in June? This is my most anticipated pre order.

There is no other PO I have that I'm looking forward to more. I've waited a long time for an Apocalypse PF and this thing is a BEAST! Hopefully there will be no delays with him.

Surprise dio! Glad Hulk vs Apocalypse! Set complete with connecting base of earth crumbling due to the end of the world this fight causes. "Only the strongest survive!"

Lol not a bad idea man. That's one added to my "Hulk vs" that i didn't think about

$60 left on flex pay. Doubt this will arrive before August though

Wow can't wait for this bad boy. Hope SS does the movie version of Apocalypse when X-men Apocalypse hits in 2016.

Wow can't wait for this bad boy. Hope SS does the movie version of Apocalypse when X-men Apocalypse hits in 2016.

Yeah so the value of this skyrockets. Lol not like I'd sell it but still

I am excited for this statue got the EX on pre-order. Not sure if I can keep it though =/ with my wife due in July she isn't happy I spent $600 on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am excited for this statue got the EX on pre-order. Not sure if I can keep it though =/ with my wife due in July she isn't happy I spent $600 on him.

She will when he starts fetching double that value on the aftermarket

Hey guys! Its my first time posting. I had a moment of clarity last night and now i'm kicking myself for just realizing how awesome this Apocalypse PF truly is. I just added myself on the waitlist for the EX. Im been planning on getting it since the preview first came out, but i decided to go w the Thor Ex. But now im thinking about just picking up a regular Thor next year. What do you guys think are the odds of it being converted? I think the chainsaw is so gnarly and i dont wanna settle for the regular.

Back