Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like lights. Leave em off. To much can go wrong.

That being said the light up feature on green lantern was amazing on gl but he was the exception not the norm.

He sold out already? :rotfl good thing I don't need him. In my opinion he should be a bit bigger to be a pf. This should be a comiquette size of the big guy.

I don't know, CBG. While I don't have this on order, it does really look amazing. People are going to go 'goo goo, ga ga' over this once it sells out. It's not really 'my cup of tea.' But it's going to happen, especially with the recent announcement of the Apocalypse movie.

I swapped gladiator hulk for this just couldn't not have it can't wait to get if just need magneto and juggernaut to go with it :)

If that's true it's good enough for me

However eggshell hulk came in a fraction of what was advertised

Don't go soft on me, Bodie. It's either solid or no dice. :lol

Nah. This thing will be awesome regardless. Really looking forward to in-hand pics, when the day comes.

I don't even care about how hollow he is...im more worried about the size of the box. Im gonna need to start renting a storage unit

I don't even care about how hollow he is...im more worried about the size of the box. Im gonna need to start renting a storage unit

exactly thats my only concern about storing box, could careless about weight, the Rhino comiquette is amazing, not like I can see the weight when its displayed, and not like anyone that comes over to look at it is goanna try to pick it up lol however at same time don't want it to be completely hollow either, not at $600 atleast

Back