Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd this sucker day of launch. I was getting on a plane back to Toronto and I opened up the SS page and saw both Apocalypse and HB were up for PO, I tripped!. While logging into my account I was made the turn to phone off cause it was time for take off :gah::gah:. It took me 2.5 hours to land in Vancouver on my stop over, second I did I bought em both:yess::yess::yess::hi5:! LOL. I love this guy, CANNOT wait to watch ppl **** their pants that I have a 30" Apocalypse statue in my house!!!! SUPER EPIC!!!!!:peace

I don't even care about how hollow he is...im more worried about the size of the box. Im gonna need to start renting a storage unit

hah, this is my biggest pet peave about collecting...having to keep and store all the boxes. For now, my dad lets me use the outdoor closet he has at his apartment which is great cuz it's basically a free storage unit but if/when I get too many pieces or he decides to move, I'm in trouble. Btw, can't wait to see Apoc pics. I had to pass since I have to be picky on new POs due to space.

hah, this is my biggest pet peave about collecting...having to keep and store all the boxes. For now, my dad lets me use the outdoor closet he has at his apartment which is great cuz it's basically a free storage unit but if/when I get too many pieces or he decides to move, I'm in trouble. Btw, can't wait to see Apoc pics. I had to pass since I have to be picky on new POs due to space.

Yeah... I'm basically out of box space. Two closets filled (as much as I can, I have to leave SOME room for the fiancé's clothes). Now that i have added PFs to the collection, I have no idea what to do. My Pf Ultron box is just sitting in the corner of the guest bed room. Luckily I don't have the brown shipper for it and the art box is awesome, so it actually looks kind of cool in the room.

I'm scared to add this, gladiator hulk and galactus. Since I know I will have to keep the brown shippers, I'm basically screwed.

I am paying over $200 a month for storage unit just to keep those boxes....and it's full again after I jammed 2x halo pf box in there...a never ending battle

If I ever get around to buy a house I am going to get a damn giant mansion so never have to worry about space ever again, don't care if have to drive 2 hours to civilization

I am paying over $200 a month for storage unit just to keep those boxes....and it's full again after I jammed 2x halo pf box in there...a never ending battle

If I ever get around to buy a house I am going to get a damn giant mansion so never have to worry about space ever again, don't care if have to drive 2 hours to civilization

Wow man thats crazy. You actually pay to store the boxes lol

If you follow CBG method, maybe you don't need rent storage. Your box is your furniture for displaying the statues :rotfl

Oh man with everything I have coming. I don't know where I'm going to keep all the boxes :s I never even thought of that since my first order (Batman) isn't even here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Oh man with everything I have coming. I don't know where I'm going to keep all the boxes :s I never even thought of that since my first order (Batman) isn't even here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Wait till you have about 30 of those boxes :thud:

Its the single biggest factor that drives my collection now. I have display space but storage space is slim

Back