Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I duno man id prob just throw the foam out and flatten the boxes and store em that way. If your ever gona sell em just fill it with bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Id rather do that then actually pay for storage. Thats crazy.

I duno man id prob just throw the foam out and flatten the boxes and store em that way. If your ever gona sell em just fill it with bubble wrap and foam peanuts. Id rather do that then actually pay for storage. Thats crazy.

Worst idea ever, that is a guaranteed disaster when you try to ship.

If I lived in New York City I would have to be much richer than I am now to accommodate my collection and its boxes.

Dare I say it, but I think with this one in addition to the chainsaw I also would have liked... a print!

Close, but the bottom half of the outfit is completely different, spandex vs cargo pants, the boots. But most could care less about the differences anyway cuz the new PF looks cool, at least I think it does. Also, notice Cap says NAZIS, because Hydra wasn't active back then. And that really just made me feel like a super nerd!

CaptianAmerica-Reborn-01005.jpg
pfcaptamericahydra4_1222_detail.jpg

Rob Liefeld's Captain America just to keep things interesting around here:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Sorry for my previous post. I am on the waitlist for this big guy. I hope it converts!

I missed out on the Bowen piece, but I'm glad I was able to get the PO for this beast! This will go better with other x-men pieces, especially the Angel comiquette.

Holy crap. I'm already worried about space. But got an entire room that's empty. Might fill that lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Singer started work on Xmen:Apocalypse. Twittered a pic of him and the writing team doing a story session

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back