Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, just look at the movie and compare to comics. As long looks good, I am in. :)

I think chainsaw , spikeball or drill all look good with him, but these things as Ex parts are just too simple.

I think chainsaw , spikeball or drill all look good with him, but these things as Ex parts are just too simple.

Dare I say it, but I think with this one in addition to the chainsaw I also would have liked... a print!

Actually cap did wear that uniform in Reborn.

Close, but the bottom half of the outfit is completely different, spandex vs cargo pants, the boots. But most could care less about the differences anyway cuz the new PF looks cool, at least I think it does. Also, notice Cap says NAZIS, because Hydra wasn't active back then. And that really just made me feel like a super nerd!

CaptianAmerica-Reborn-01005.jpg
pfcaptamericahydra4_1222_detail.jpg

And because this thread is so big, I'll ask anyway (in case it has been asked.)

Do the eyes light up? One of the pics looks like they do.

I do enjoy some of the light up features but do agree also they are a novelty and have potential to have problems. However they can look good while working and as long as it displays fine without them the feature is fine with me.

Back