Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Magnet PF...say sitting on the throne of Avalon. I'm kicking myself I didn't get the MadXcollector custom one as it will be hard to top.

I wouldn't! You couldn't put the darn thing anywhere, unless you wanted to try prying it off a wall for an hour or two. Horrible idea. Horrible!

:D

glad I preordered day 1 like i knew i would..when i first heard/saw this thing, being a HUGE apoc fan, i knew it was on…I love this piece and think it represents him perfectly…again, i just WISH they released more x-men villains..I just started collecting and missed out on the other ones I would've gotten (gambit really stands out to me)…I personally didn't/dont like imo those god-awful red x generic bases..I would've preferred just plain black…but in terms of villains id love to see magneto, mr sinister, omega red and juggernaut..as long as they make them fully badass like apoc and not some generic, same base thing.

This thread has me laughing :lol

WL conversions :lol

Nothing wrong with a good mental prep! :lol

glad I preordered day 1 like i knew i would..when i first heard/saw this thing, being a HUGE apoc fan, i knew it was on…I love this piece and think it represents him perfectly…again, i just WISH they released more x-men villains..I just started collecting and missed out on the other ones I would've gotten (gambit really stands out to me)…I personally didn't/dont like imo those god-awful red x generic bases..I would've preferred just plain black…but in terms of villains id love to see magneto, mr sinister, omega red and juggernaut..as long as they make them fully badass like apoc and not some generic, same base thing.

Like I was saying before, this piece will be one that easily holds its value. People will be wanting this once the supply has dried up.

i absolutely agree chapter. To me this statue is a major player--if they make any of the other villains like this one with this level of detail and all that, il be on board day one for the rest!

i absolutely agree chapter. To me this statue is a major player--if they make any of the other villains like this one with this level of detail and all that, il be on board day one for the rest!

Couldn't agree more. This is one of the few pieces that I've seen in a long while that I was in awe of its size and detail. Now, granted, I never was able to see it at SDCC like some, so I can only imagine. But judging by the photos, WOW!

Let's wait to see what the quality of the production versions is like before we start saying it'll be a valuable piece.

I'm just saying that if the regular Es is low too, like 1000 or 1500, then the Apocalypse movie is a hit, this could be one of those super valuable rare statues in 3 years. Or maybe not. I'm just trying to fit in here damnit! :)

And if the quality is anyone near the one shown sdcc, we have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I agree. That higher price tag is really going to come into play. Drop it another $200 and it's a whole new ball game. But as it, you're going to have some that need to make sacrifices with their POs.

At $600 there will be conversions. With the way SS delays items, there tends to be months where things pile up. Next thing you know your getting charged for multiple items in a few weeks time. Some can't swing it when that happens.

:exactly: yep!

To all the hardcore X-fans out there. Do you guys like the chain saw? I'm a casual X-men reader at best and to me, Apocalypse doesn't seem he would have a chain saw in his repertoire.

this is a awesome piece, but im just trying to stick with heroes, the only villains i would consider are sexy female pfs :p
other than that I think i might go for DC doomsday and lex luthor, already have Joker

To all the hardcore X-fans out there. Do you guys like the chain saw? I'm a casual X-men reader at best and to me, Apocalypse doesn't seem he would have a chain saw in his repertoire.

Agreed. I think the chainsaw looks silly. I won't be displaying him with it. But it'll be nice to have, just in case. Who knows, maybe it looks great in person?

The gun is the preferred display options, but having the chainsaw is a bonus.

Back