Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to contact them by chat/email first, long distances :/
First i'll make sure my fedex acc is operational.
Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it.
I checked your collection in your sig, awesome stuff man.

You just phone (or online chat) with a customer service rep, and they will add your FedEx number to your SS account. SS will automatically reference your FedEx account on all of your future shipments, you don't have to do a thing.

Have you caved on this one yet, Bmutha? :lol

I'll try to contact them by chat/email first, long distances :/
First i'll make sure my fedex acc is operational.
Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it.
I checked your collection in your sig, awesome stuff man.

Definitely do the chat. You can usually get a hold of someone within a few minutes, and they'll add the fedex number to your account then and there. They take forever to respond to email.

Have you caved on this one yet, Bmutha? :lol

Ha ha, no (not yet). I don't think I will be adding this one to my collection. Very nice piece, and I'd be happy to own it, but I have almost zero attachment to the character. I caved on Sinestro because I'm such a big fan of GL and I had a decent amount of rewards points to use.

I got a respond by email before I could even chat with them heh. Said that my account was open and fonctionnal and to disregard the error message.
Gonna order this big boy now, see if in the end of the line it's worth it or if i go back to ordering from my LCS.

I got a respond by email before I could even chat with them heh. Said that my account was open and fonctionnal and to disregard the error message.
Gonna order this big boy now, see if in the end of the line it's worth it or if i go back to ordering from my LCS.

Oh, ha ha...I meant chat with Sideshow, they DO take forever to respond to emails.

Glad to hear your account setup worked ok, and congrats on the PO.

Haha, got it.
One last question :D
I'm ordering the piece, do I have to click any case to select the exclusive edition ? 'cause I check in my cart and it just says Apocalypse.

Sooo, all currently placed orders are exclusives ?

If you clicked the link from their main page, that's the EX...there is the exclusive logo at eh top of the page. The reg is there, but it's a separate order page and you have to go hunting for it right now.

The EX is item number 2001601, and the reg is 200160. If you delete the last "1" in the URL for the EX page, it will take you to the reg page.

Who would order the Reg with the Ex available?

Very true...but I think this is his first order direct from SS...

reminds me of...

091511skaar_02.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-129.jpg

it's based on Ariel olivetti's work...punisher has a similar look to him too...I'm a big fan of Ariel..so I love it.

Love the angry expression. They should have applied similar concept or at least a more serious, alert face to Cap A, would have made the statue so so much nicer IMO.

Back