Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered this bad boy i think this will be a grail in the future either way his going to look bad *** with the hulk gladiator PF

I just pre-ordered this bad boy i think this will be a grail in the future either way his going to look bad *** with the hulk gladiator PF

Congrats! Welcome to the forums! I seen him in person and he is the best statue I've seen from ss. Not even the sexy woman statues can beat this big guy. :wink1: I'm going to try to trade my snake eyes ex for this big guy. If not then it may be bonus points time. Btw can those points be used any time?

Congrats! Welcome to the forums! I seen him in person and he is the best statue I've seen from ss. Not even the sexy woman statues can beat this big guy. :wink1: I'm going to try to trade my snake eyes ex for this big guy. If not then it may be bonus points time. Btw can those points be used any time?

Yeah but you don't get the points from Apocalypse

Are you not reading what bmutha and I have been saying?

Ha ha...I think he gets it now. It's confusing stuff...I think people confuse the obscene brokerage charges (charged by the carrier) with taxes.

Again, don't ever use UPS ground or FedEx ground...the brokerage charges can be HUGE! FedEx economy is the way to go.

Ha ha...I think he gets it now. It's confusing stuff...I think people confuse the obscene brokerage charges (charged by the carrier) with taxes.

Again, don't ever use UPS ground or FedEx ground...the brokerage charges can be HUGE! FedEx economy is the way to go.

Ups likes to rape canada. Too bad some businesses are so stubborn about using them for ahipping to canada. They loose my business.

Ups likes to rape canada. Too bad some businesses are so stubborn about using them for ahipping to canada. They loose my business.

UPS lost my business when they broke my comic Thor PF during shipment, then refused to honor the insurance that I paid extra for.

I only pay 5% in my neck of the woods...then again it snowed 6" here last night, so I guess that's advantage UK.
I love snow...

2qkhrbr.jpg

Are you not reading what bmutha and I have been saying?

Calm down friend, i'm trying to get everything at once here...

Anywho, just got back from the job, just picking up where we left off.
First thing first, when I create my fedex account, it only gives me the option to select "business" in account type, is that what I need to make ? It also asks me what kind of business I have, all that are required fields so... :s

Calm down friend, i'm trying to get everything at once here...

Anywho, just got back from the job, just picking up where we left off.
First thing first, when I create my fedex account, it only gives me the option to select "business" in account type, is that what I need to make ? It also asks me what kind of business I have, all that are required fields so... :s

Just go to fedex.ca, click on the "open a FedEx account" link on the left side of the screen (under the "quick access" menu). That should take you to a new screen...again click the "open a FedEx account" link on the left. From there you just fill in all the info.

On the second page of the registration (the one where you enter your credit card info), just leave the "business" check box unchecked.

Last edited:
Just go to fedex.ca, click on the "open a FedEx account" link on the left side of the screen (under the "quick access" menu). That should take you to a new screen...again click the "open a FedEx account" link on the left. From there you just fill in all the info.

On the second page of the registration (the one where you enter your credit card info), just leave the "business" check box unchecked.

I can do that ? It has a little * next to it, thought I had to choose an option.
Ima do that right now.
Still gonna wait till tomorrow if I order myself or from LCS, like I previously said, the advantage if I order at my LCS, they will receive a couple of EX so I can choose the best one from the lot.

P.S. when do I have to give my fedex account number to SS ? During the checkout or later on after I placed my order ?

Last edited:
Ok, here is the straight goods:

1. Do not EVER allow a seller out of the US to ship you anything using UPS Ground or FedEx Ground...you will get nailed with huge brokerage fees. In fact, avoid UPS altogether.

2. USPS/Canada Post is hit or miss. Sometimes you get charged, sometimes you don't, depends which service the seller used.

3. You should insist that the seller use FedEx Economy (same service Sideshow uses). You will pay more up front, but the brokerage costs are included in the shipping cost. Using this method will save you money in the long run.

4. Create a FedEx account and have the seller reference your account number when they ship it (Sideshow will do this for you if you give them your FedEx account number). Doing this allows FedEx to charge all import fees to your credit card (assigned to your FedEx account) automatically. This means no delays at customs, no charges due upon delivery (because they will automatically get billed to your credit card), AND FedEx will waive a $10 fee (for paying your import charges and collecting from you later)...it's only $10, but hey, every little bit of savings helps.

5. I reiterate, do NOT EVER use UPS Ground (or UPS in general) or FedEx Ground.

If you follow the above, you will only have to pay the GST (and PST/HST if you have one...I think Quebec has a 10% PST, don't they??) on the converted Canadian dollar cost for the item.

Other extra hidden costs include the currency conversion fee charged by your credit card company/bank.

If you want the EX, buy from Sideshow. You get the rewards points (basically like getting the GST back), and if there was something wrong with your piece, you'll have a better chance of getting a replacement.

Good info, think I'll start doing this. When SS sends me stuff I always pay what's owed at the door. Usually I can't be bothered about $100-$150 fees and just pay it as the cost of doing business. But if I can save a few bucks I don't have to pay, then why not I guess.

Chris

Good info, think I'll start doing this. When SS sends me stuff I always pay what's owed at the door. Usually Ican't be bothered about $100-$150 fees and just pay it as the cost of doing business. But if I can save a few bucks I don't have to pay, then why not I guess.

Chris

Can or Can't...

I opened a fedex account but this is what it told me in step 3
"Sorry, we are unable to process your entire request at this time; see below for details.

We have processed part of your application. Please print this page for your records."
Then I received an email saying
"Sorry, we were unable to process your entire request at this time. Part of your application is complete. Please see below for details and save this email for your records."
Is it because I didn't check the account type and choose business ?
I have an account number tho, am I good to go ?

I opened a fedex account but this is what it told me in step 3
"Sorry, we are unable to process your entire request at this time; see below for details.

We have processed part of your application. Please print this page for your records."
Then I received an email saying
"Sorry, we were unable to process your entire request at this time. Part of your application is complete. Please see below for details and save this email for your records."
Is it because I didn't check the account type and choose business ?
I have an account number tho, am I good to go ?

Not sure...maybe try phoning them?

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow for that.
Meanwhile can you tell me when I have to give SS my fedex acc number to save a little money on the declaration like you said earlier ? Do I give it to them when I place my order in the comment section (if there is one, I have no idea) or do I have to contact them afterwards ?

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow for that.
Meanwhile can you tell me when I have to give SS my fedex acc number to save a little money on the declaration like you said earlier ? Do I give it to them when I place my order in the comment section (if there is one, I have no idea) or do I have to contact them afterwards ?

You just phone (or online chat) with a customer service rep, and they will add your FedEx number to your SS account. SS will automatically reference your FedEx account on all of your future shipments, you don't have to do a thing.

Back