Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just the epic size of both PF's but also is a nice colour contrast to have green and blue next to each other. Makes it even more of a striking display! :yess:

:exactly:I totally agree with you on that, the colour contrast make both PF striking. .

I think I will have to pull the trigger for this. . For $600, I'm going for the Flex plan then. . :slap

Also, will pre order for Dr Doom LSF. :rolleyes2

:exactly:I totally agree with you on that, the colour contrast make both PF striking. .

I think I will have to pull the trigger for this. . For $600, I'm going for the Flex plan then. . :slap

Also, will pre order for Dr Doom LSF. :rolleyes2

Well in that case...congrats on three future pieces that will look AWESOME!!!! :clap :fireworks

Me buying the Doom LSF is the reason why i cant purchase these amazing pieces such as the Apocalypse and Plant Hulk PF's so to have all 3 will be an amazing feeling :exactly:

Well in that case...congrats on three future pieces that will look AWESOME!!!! :clap :fireworks

Me buying the Doom LSF is the reason why i cant purchase these amazing pieces such as the Apocalypse and Plant Hulk PF's so to have all 3 will be an amazing feeling :exactly:

Don't congrats me yet, still haven't pull the trigger. . hahaha :lol

For the Dr.Doom LSF is a must have for any collector even the price expensive. It will def be a hit. . who ever own it. . :clap

Not just the epic size of both PF's but also is a nice colour contrast to have green and blue next to each other. Makes it even more of a striking display! :yess:

Yes, it sure does, so badaszz.

2071bsx.jpg

Nice line up massacre, wish i acted on that white storm pf.

Perhaps will get more villains next year.. arcangel, sinister, magneto, omega red or spiral..

would love to see LSF sentinel....

Magneto seems like such a no brainer...wonder why he hasn't been done yet?

Apocalypse looks awesome...comgrats to all who are adding him to their collection.

Magneto and Juggernaut seem to be so obvious. No idea why these haven't been teased yet. They need to be done and soon. My secret wish is for Sinister though...... I would like to see him added to the xmen villian line up more than anyone else. Although I would be happy with any if the three. Definitely need more villains

The lack of Magneto is disturbing. He has to be the most popular villain never made. Hell, IGN put him as their number 1 villain of all time. I don't understand SS and their decisions sometimes, but I guess he'll come someday.

This thing looks insanely awesome, but I'm out. No money for this, but mainly no room. If I had more space I'd consider it because I always liked Apocalypse and this piece screams badass, but I'll just be watching this thread in envy.

Apo is a great marvel character,so we, true comic fans, waiting this piece so long but it´s impossible not draw any defect

It´s really big,but this not means always better,this piece really conveys the lordship of his character?

i think bowen works better in this case

2001601-product-silo.png

Magneto and Juggernaut seem to be so obvious. No idea why these haven't been teased yet. They need to be done and soon. My secret wish is for Sinister though...... I would like to see him added to the xmen villian line up more than anyone else. Although I would be happy with any if the three. Definitely need more villains

Agreed, all three of those are MUST HAVE X-men villains. Magneto is tops and Juggernaut a close second for me. Juggernaut would be freaking massive!!

Ordered!!!

I'm not the hardcore collector like I use to. Nowadays I only save my money for real special stuff like A-Pac and G-Hulk.

Hey mass where did you get that art print? Sick bro

After I put them on the table it was too bare and I bought the picture at my local comic shop and the cheap frame at Kmart. Really recommend white storm. I find the paint job on her head better than that of any other paint app of the x-men premium formats. My rogue is really decent, no screwed up eyes on either head but it could be better. If I had a black Storm, it would match the print better. All exclusives cept cyclops. Paid well above retail sadly except for white storm, Cyclops, and sabertooth.

To each his own, but I don't care for the Bowen apocalypse at all, really love sideshow's take on him when looking at the pictures three posts above this one. Bowen's looks like a monkey in the face. I'm a Jim Lee Era fan. I had a whoah! moment when I first saw pics of SDCC. No interest in gladiator hulk.

Last edited:
For some reason this one isn't as impressive as all the other statues they put for ordering this week to me and it's really making me think twice about ordering it. I've ordered Queen of the Dead and Hellboy which visually and financially made more sense. I think it's the pose that's throwing me off, it has a weird sense of imbalance to me.

ordered this badboy

wish it came with a switch out closed mouth head

ordered the ex hellboy too that badboy looks awome pluse come withloads of switch out

Back