Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,the alternative head we can say is miss, right?, this head expresses domination :lecture

another one to SS castrate list :monkey2

2wn9pvm_zps94f3e707.jpg

200160-apocalypse-003.jpg

if they both had poses standing straight up, based on the instagram photo, it appears apoc would actually be taller, despite this being marginal.

Yeah, I'm surprised Magneto and Juggernaut haven't had PFs yet. Especially Magneto. You'd think he'd get released before Apocalypse.

no clue why magneto hasn't been done…they've done every other x-men it seems besides the main villain…they did joker already for the dc line and they're what 3-4 PF's in? theres been almost ten x-men pfs now and no magneto!!!

I've officially come to the conclusion that I'm passing on this piece. I'm just not feeling it. I'm glad I showed restraint and didn't impulse buy. Congrats to those who bought and like this piece.

URGENT! Need help from CANADIAN buyers (directly from sideshow).

Aight people, I would like to know if you ever have been charged extra money when your statue arrived at your doorstep when you ordered it from sideshow, especially an expensive piece like this one.

Thing is this. I bought a Joker PF EX on eBay from someone in the U.S. a while ago, I paid 600$ total for it. But when it arrived here, the ****ers charged me an extra 180$ of import bull**** and what not even tho I already paid a 50$ shipping price to the eBay guy.

So right now i'm wondering if I should order it from my LCS to save on such fees but here's the catch. If I want the EX, which I do, then I have to pay extra because for some reason, sideshow charge retailers extra money for exclusive editions.

If I buy it from my LCS, it could cost me up to 900$ CAN.
So the deal is this. Either I order it at my LCS and pay maybe 40-60$ more but have the option of opening multiple piece and pick the best one (because im sure there will be defects and what not like most of SS statues nowadays), and if there is a problem with the piece and needs returning/replacement the LCS will take care of it for me, or I order it myself from sideshow and risk having to pay 200$ when it arrives at my door but having only 1 option to choose from and hassle if I need a return/replacement/etc..

So what do you canucks think ? I have till monday before my LCS places the order to make my decision.

(Same problem with the Hellboy PF :/)

Back