Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? So there's no juggy? :dunno

He's not up for preorder they just teased him.

P10100913_zpsc16325b2.jpg

Well so much for just sticking with Star Wars and Spidey related Pf's
.....ordered.
Looks amazing.

I decided to order as well. No need to wait and this be the ONE PF that they decide to make 150 of and sells out. Either way, easy purchase.

I decided to order as well. No need to wait and this be the ONE PF that they decide to make 150 of and sells out. Either way, easy purchase.

Is this only 150? Errr now I may have to order this. :thud: that's like a white storm again. I check but it does not say 150 on the site? :panic: can someone please confirm?

Is this only 150? Errr now I may have to order this. :thud: that's like a white storm again. I check but it does not say 150 on the site? :panic: can someone please confirm?

Lol there is a better chance the ES for the EX to be 1500 than 150.

My guess the the ES for EX will be 750 at least.

thought about it quite a bit made my decision - I am going the pass. The sculpt just isn't aggressive enough or have the wow factor for me personally, looks like your standard issue PF similar to colossus. Ok at $300-400 but at $600 I expect more.

might still pick it up after release if I can get a nice haircut on the price otherwise no regrets.

thought about it quite a bit made my decision - I am going the pass. The sculpt just isn't aggressive enough or have the wow factor for me personally, looks like your standard issue PF similar to colossus. Ok at $300-400 but at $600 I expect more.

might still pick it up after release if I can get a nice haircut on the price otherwise no regrets.

:goodpost: yep :clap again my own opinion as well.

Back