Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

and also the production team at Sideshow. It's been scultped already from my understanding. Im assuming it will be previewed by the years end.

Hopefully a reveal by years end.

Also interesting to hear rumours of uncanny x-force , possible diorama? psylocke and/or wolverine repaints??
an Archangel

What the ****?
Apocalypse is really one of my favourite characters of the Marvel-Universe!
Can't wait of what Ariel will do with this guy!

Thanks Iron!
I guess, I'm not such a long Collector as you guys around here, but I will do my best to find my way here...
I'm the rookie :slap

1/4 scale and fully sculpted by the talented Gore Group is a recipe for success and possibly grailhood. Mr. Carnage, Mr. Spidey and Mr. Venom can attest to that.

Thanks Iron!
I guess, I'm not such a long Collector as you guys around here, but I will do my best to find my way here...
I'm the rookie :slap

You'll do just fine around here I'm sure of that.

What collectible around that draws your interest?

1/6 Hot Toys, 1/4 Premium Format, 1/5 Comiquettes, Dioramas, Maquettes, LSB's or the BIG BOYS LSF's...

You'll soon find out, so many choices, but so little money...:monkey2

I'm really fresh in this business!
My interests don't really depend on the scale... It just began with the HT DX1 and 2 (Joker and Batman) and I'm going to collect as many Batmans I can!
My other preference are SSC PFs or comiquettes of my favourite characters: I already got Carnage, Venom and Hobgoblin EX (Spidey is still missing :( ).
And Kratos, because I like the games and imo this bad+++mo+++er looks really gorgeous!

But one expirience I've already made: It's a real expensive hobby :horror

I like Ariel Olivettis works and I'm a big fan of Apocalypse, so he is one of my most wanted characters!

You might be fresh in the hobby, but you have already have made some good decision with your purchases for your collection (Hopefully you'll be able to pick up the Spider Comi' sooner rather than later). Also, I guess me a you something in common regarding Apocalypse. He's hands down my favorite Marvel villain of all time.

Please let it be 1:4 scale

I thought it was.

But with SSC doing a 1/4 PF line and 1/5 Comiquette line and this being listed as a Comiquette could mean it will be 1/5 to go with the 1/5 X-Men comiquettes.

We wont know though until the time comes, either way i'm hopig for a great pose and punisher comiquette level quality, if these are met i don't care aboout scale.

I thought it was.

But with SSC doing a 1/4 PF line and 1/5 Comiquette line and this being listed as a Comiquette could mean it will be 1/5 to go with the 1/5 X-Men comiquettes.

We wont know though until the time comes, either way i'm hopig for a great pose and punisher comiquette level quality, if these are met i don't care aboout scale.

That would suck. I settle for the 1:5 Angel as a 1 off but I can't do it for Archangel. A leather-like material would be awesome for a PF.

Is it confirm that Arch would be a comiquette?

I thought it was.

From Sideshow Q&A 1-10-11:
Any chance to see these Comiquettes soon – Doctor Doom, Galactus, Apocalypse, Iron Patriot… please? Need bad guys! – AND – I love your Marvel comiquettes, but we need some more villains!

Galactus, Apocalypse, and Iron Patriot are all on the short list for initiation in either Comiquette or PF form, and likely in 1:4 scale either way.

Any chance to see these Comiquettes soon – Doctor Doom, Galactus, Apocalypse, Iron Patriot… please? Need bad guys! – AND – I love your Marvel comiquettes, but we need some more villains!

Galactus, Apocalypse, and Iron Patriot are all on the short list for initiation in either Comiquette or PF form, and likely in 1:4 scale either way.

Yeah i thought it was 1/4.

But either way Apocalyspe can change his size so he will fit with a 1/5 or 1/4 collection :yess:

Nice.... I think SSC is finally listening. :yess:

Back