Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

If this is true it's awesome news!!! Love that it'll be 1/4 scale but that means a hefty price tag. I'm thinking at least 399.

Now Ink I'm riding with you on this 1/4 boat for Apocalypse...:yess: I'm only going with the A.O. interpretation, because I already have an iconic looking 1/4 Apocalypse. Don't get me wrong I want SSC to make the iconic looking Apoc', but I'm prepared for the let down if there is one.

If this is true it's awesome news!!! Love that it'll be 1/4 scale but that means a hefty price tag. I'm thinking at least 399.

Possibly being made like the Hulk comiquette with a fiberglass body to keep the cost down?

A 25" tall officially licensed Apocalypse for $399??? Give me that deal all day long, as I feel that's a bargain for my main man Apocalypse.

wait... I retract my statement. I cannot say anything about this piece's scale... since I dont know the actual pose... he could be extending his arm upward (unlikely). It is huge and it will be a center piece in my collection. That is all.

I can always use another "Apocalyptic" center piece for my collection...:wink1:

I guess it would be fitting to re-post this for this thread...:)

763224086_Rc3C5-L.jpg

i will have to see more. dont like his apocalypse style.

It pains me to say it, as Apocalypse is my favorite comic book character of all time, but I feel the same exact way.
I immensely dislike Olivetti's version of the character.

I just hope that Olivetti has done artwork of Apocalypse in his classic look just for this comiquette, and we just haven't seen it yet.
That's what I'm left to pray for.

It pains me to say it, as Apocalypse is my favorite comic book character of all time, but I feel the same exact way.

I'm not a fan either. I'd prefer a more classic, mechanical take, not the musclebound version with the ventilated codpiece.

I'm not a fan either. I'd prefer a more classic, mechanical take, not the musclebound version with the ventilated codpiece.

:exactly::goodpost:

I want this Apocalypse Comiquette! Who is the sculptor for this piece?

That metal codpiece must get real warm in the heat of...battle. I think the ventilation was just a practical requirement.:lol

Apocalypse?! Gore Group?! Sideshow 24" purely sculpted polystone?! Let's get ready for the next Marvel polystone grail. :yess::yess::yess::clap:clap:clap

Apocalypse?! Gore Group?! Sideshow 24" purely sculpted polystone?! Let's get ready for the next Marvel polystone grail. :yess::yess::yess::clap:clap:clap

Before it can become a certified grail. It first needs to be bashed unmercifully on pose, artistic interpretation, questioned until no end about scale, hear all the 1/4 or pass statements. No grail can become an official grail until it has went through all these prerequisite, because we know when it's released a lot of things and feelings change for collector's.

This is the ONLY 1/4 x-men character im getting. I cant frickin' wait!!!

Its about time!!

Back