Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

sideshow hasn't even mentioned omega red

???? They did, man

Q.
I love all the villains so far done in the Marvel Premium Format line, however my favorite villain has yet to be made. Is there a chance we will see an Omega Red PF or Comiquette in the near future, or is it pointless to hope for one?

A.
Omega Red is indeed in the works, but we haven’t quite decided if he’ll move forward as a PF or Comiquette.

???? They did, man

Q.
I love all the villains so far done in the Marvel Premium Format line, however my favorite villain has yet to be made. Is there a chance we will see an Omega Red PF or Comiquette in the near future, or is it pointless to hope for one?

A.
Omega Red is indeed in the works, but we haven’t quite decided if he’ll move forward as a PF or Comiquette.

It would be awesome if it was compatible with the wolverine PF. Like Sabertooth PF is.

It would be awesome if it was compatible with the wolverine PF. Like Sabertooth PF is.

I would also add snow in there somewhere on the base. Something about Omega Red that when I think of him, I think of snow. Maybe it's that Russian thing about him that invokes memories of snow.

I like this look but I'm not sure I want the comiquette based on it. I'm just hoping w/e design they go with doesn't have the ridiculous "A" on the belt buckle. (the buckle above plays it off pretty well.)

that's not a belt buckle, that whole thing looks more like a corset.

???? They did, man

Q.

A.

that could be years prolly

I'm just glad it's being done by the Gore Group. When it comes to Marvel characters I trust them the most especially with a character as important as Apocalypse. Not just any ham n' egger can pull it off.

I'm just glad it's being done by the Gore Group. When it comes to Marvel characters I trust them the most especially with a character as important as Apocalypse. Not just any ham n' egger can pull it off.

Has it been confirmed that Gore Group is the one to sculpt these?

Theres some stuff coming in regards to Uncanny XForce. Spooktacular should unveil some hidden surprises.

Can't wait :impatient: My wish list is Apocalypse by Ariel Olivetti, Deadpool, Archangel, Galactus (Legendary Scale Figure) and Sentinel :pray:

SSC has confirmed so many cool stuff in their Q&A section: Cable, Apocalypse, Rhino, Spider-Man NOIR, Deadpool, Planet Hulk, Skaar etc. It's time for a couple of those to be up for pre-order.

Back