Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have been deemed unworthy of the EX. Besides, you said you wanted the bloated ES G Hulk instead. How's that working out for you?

True thanks for the reality check. I do love GH much more and want that one way before Apoc. I will get GH sooner or later for sure.

They might of failed to realize the potential success this could've been.

Theres always a possibility of a traditional repaint in time for the new movie.. but I figure people will still complain.

This color scheme is pretty neat

No more on the whim ordering for me, my list is the following unveils.

not ordering all those but that is the direction Im looking forward to.

They might of failed to realize the potential success this could've been.

Theres always a possibility of a traditional repaint in time for the new movie.. but I figure people will still complain.

This color scheme is pretty neat

All the teals though. People complain about the blue, black, and grey blending together now...

I do like your preorder list. My next team set up will be my favorite xmen team. (Most likely not even appearing together. Haha)

The dream team would be the Xmen cartoon bundle, Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Rogue flying, Jean, storm, and I feel like I'd have to get jubilee... But as a kid I literally thought every episode "Jubilee, you are so damn useless, but your glasses and mutant party trick power would be cool..."

Jubilee was pretty unless, but it's better they used her instead of Kitty like an earlier failed cartoon series in the 80s called Pryde of Xmen.

For some reason the voice actor for Wolverine had an Austrailian accent.

Jubilee was pretty unless, but it's better they used her instead of Kitty like an earlier failed cartoon series in the 80s called Pryde of Xmen.

For some reason the voice actor for Wolverine had an Austrailian accent.

Haha. Probably screen tested better... Kids...

I remember flipping out in the show when canle showed up and said "I have to get back to save my son Tyler!"

My responses: "MOM, THATS MY NAME!!!!"

I'm actually getting mine repainted as we speak with more blues
Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 11.12.50 PM.jpg

:horror but its Apocalypse! And I don't think were going get another one this big anytime soon if ever

Meh... Sold my X-men PFs too. Just didn't feel epic to me.

I want space for Frazetta statues from ARH. The Huntress and Deathbringer are looking outstanding. Plus there is other bad ass stuff like Dredd on Lawmaster and realistic He-man from PCS on the way.

Furthermore the idea of "don't think were going get another one this big anytime soon if ever" should never be used to judge whether or not to buy a statue. That is impulse and not reason talking. For $600 USD + shipping (and for me, tax and duty upon delivery not to mention conversion into Canadian currency) it needs to blow me away and have me giddy anytime I walk into my collection room. Apoc wasn't doing it.

I don't have enough room, with two children, to buy every single superhero and villain in 1/4 scale. So what I buy needs to be worth its real estate.

Last edited:
Meh... Sold my X-men PFs too. Just didn't feel epic to me.

I want space for Frazetta statues from ARH. The Huntress and Deathbringer are looking outstanding. Plus there is other bad ass stuff like Dredd on Lawmaster and realistic He-man from PCS on the way.

Furthermore the idea of "don't think were going get another one this big anytime soon if ever" should never be used to judge whether or not to buy a statue. That is impulse and not reason talking. For $600 USD + shipping (and for me, tax and duty upon delivery not to mention conversion into Canadian currency) it needs to blow me away and have me giddy anytime I walk into my collection room. Apoc wasn't doing it.

I don't have enough room, with two children, to buy every single superhero and villain in 1/4 scale. So what I buy needs to be worth its real estate.

I follow the same rule. It took me almost a year to learn this. I don't even buy them to "flip" anymore.... It's just not worth the hassle of something getting broken in transit. I sold my apoc because I never enjoyed it much. The moment I take it out if the box, I should be impressed. Anything that doesn't, I sell.

I love my EX. My only complaint about the piece is that it is very hollow. For the price tag, this piece shouldn't feel so light. Unfortunately, hollow casts are becoming more common with SSC pieces nowadays.

Once you factor in the weight of the base, Apocalypse is plenty heavy and cumbersome to move around for my taste.

Back