Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn that photo really bring up apo to the next level.
i should buy a better camera instead using from my phone. but again let marvel do it =)

Surprised that the reg is still available. I though there was low quantitly alert several months back.

Just got a confirmation email that my wait-list reservation for the EX version will never convert... Order Cancelled...

Same here. I think I submitted my reservation in mid-January. Anyhow, I have the regular and scored the chainsaw elsewhere, so I'm good to go!

That sucks. Some waitlist cancellations lately have been given deals on the regular versions. I got 15% off the Harley PF when mine didn't convert.

Yeah, I may have to call to make sure they haven't forgotten about me. I'm to the point I'll just take a refund and put it towards an XM statue.

Yeah, I may have to call to make sure they haven't forgotten about me. I'm to the point I'll just take a refund and put it towards an XM statue.
Noooooooooo! Lol all jokes aside he's awesome man. I love mine and am so glad that I got one with very minor stuff. Hopefully you'll feel the same way when he's standing tall looking to destroy your room lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I ended up selling mine. I had an EX and had no issues with it. Just lost interest in him. Didn't wow me enough for his price and size. Much better stuff on the way IMO

I hope those of you that are waiting are not waiting due to SS waiting to get returns to turn around and push out to others.

I hope those of you that are waiting are not waiting due to SS waiting to get returns to turn around and push out to others.
This is being shipped in batches. My reseller isn't getting any stock in until January so I wouldn't worry

I ended up selling mine. I had an EX and had no issues with it. Just lost interest in him. Didn't wow me enough for his price and size. Much better stuff on the way IMO

:horror but its Apocalypse! And I don't think were going get another one this big anytime soon if ever

Back