Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is raffling out the Apoc PF. Does that mean demand for the stat slowed down thus needing to move it out?

Sideshow is raffling out the Apoc PF. Does that mean demand for the stat slowed down thus needing to move it out?
You mean the recent September newsletter giveaway contest that popped up about two weeks ago? I found that peculiar as well since all the giveaways I've paid attention to all coincided with their PO date.

I never posted my Ebola Apocalypse until now. Im still waiting on the full EX replacement waitlist. All those bubbled spots had some oozing liquid when pressed on. All metal prongs were rusty.

image-4.jpeg~320x480

photo-2.jpg~320x480

image-5.jpeg~320x480

image-6.jpeg~320x480

So I switched the shelf I had my Apocalypse on and Wow...what a difference lighting can make sometimes. Looks much more sinister where is now. I'm very happy with mine.

So I switched the shelf I had my Apocalypse on and Wow...what a difference lighting can make sometimes. Looks much more sinister where is now. I'm very happy with mine.

Foto please, so we can learn how to enhance this guy =)

Yeah I agree. I had mine in some dramatic lighting and he looked awesome. Sitting on a table with standard lighting though, he looks really bland.

Back