Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing some of these getting new paint ups. Here's a sick portrait customization from a buddy of mine on FB

View attachment 130592
Damn, that's looking pretty sweet. I know you had issues with your Apoc. Did you get a replacement yet or are you still waiting? I see that they have delayed shipments on him until Dec for some peeps here. I know delays suck but if you can get a mint piece, I think it's worth the wait.

Damn, that's looking pretty sweet. I know you had issues with your Apoc. Did you get a replacement yet or are you still waiting? I see that they have delayed shipments on him until Dec for some peeps here. I know delays suck but if you can get a mint piece, I think it's worth the wait.

Nope. I ended up sending mine back buddy. I've got my eye on a different Apocolypse right now..... :wink1:

Yeah, they are amazing. How do you get them so clear? I have a nice camera, and my pics aren't that clear.

It's not just the camera. That's the small part of it.

- what lens do you use? That's probably even more important.
- do you have proper lighting. Not what comes through your windows or is in the room you're shooting in, but actual lights for photography... he has so e very good lighting in these pics, I need to follow!
- possibly something over the light so it's not harsh, direct light, could be a diffuser or something
- tripod. Your shaky grip won't always cut it depending on your camera settings.
- camera settings, how to control depth of field
- background, it can only enhance everything

Marvel has some great pics!

Back