Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you not have Apo CBG if you are a Xmen fan from the cartoon erraaaaa......

How can you not have Apo CBG if you are a Xmen fan from the cartoon erraaaaa......

I know right? At the time I didn't follow the SS release after a few days thinking that I didn't want him. But no big deal. I still like the gladiator hulk more even with the big ES. Yes! The x-men cartoon 90s era. The wonderful times in comics. Those were the days with the great x-men cartoon and the image comics forming with Jim lee, rob Liefeld, McFarlane, silvestri, adding in Campbell, booth and finch. Then we had extreme studios for the younger artists to have a chance to get into comics started by rob Liefeld. The 90s in comics was the reason I got heavy into the art style and characters of that time. Long live the 90s era in comic book history!

I know right? At the time I didn't follow the SS release after a few days thinking that I didn't want him. But no big deal. I still like the gladiator hulk more even with the big ES. Yes! The x-men cartoon 90s era. The wonderful times in comics. Those were the days with the great x-men cartoon and the image comics forming with Jim lee, rob Liefeld, McFarlane, silvestri, adding in Campbell, booth and finch. Then we had extreme studios for the younger artists to have a chance to get into comics started by rob Liefeld. The 90s in comics was the reason I got heavy into the art style and characters of that time. Long live the 90s era in comic book history!

I love your enthusiasm toward Liefeld, I remember one time u had that brilliant idea to change your profile pic to one of his infamous Cap art work to increase the awareness about him,,guess now is the right time,do it my friend, make Liefeld proud.
6u2eju4u.jpg

I didn't believe it until you posted the pic to the WL. Thanks so much! I just got on it :) I know chances are slim but it happen with some after it was gone for so long. So all I ask is a chance.

I waitlisted on March 19 with no conversion yet. I think you have no chance at all. Good luck though.

I haven't had the courage to open my EX yet. It's sitting behind me in my office. I didn't want to be bummed out over the holiday weekend...lol.

I waitlisted on March 19 with no conversion yet. I think you have no chance at all.

Slim or none for CBG and....slim just walked out the door. You may have a chance but these don't seem to be converting much. Even with all the QC issues, there doesn't seem to be many peeps canceling their orders. We certainly aren't hearing much around these parts. Hope you get lucky. At least you didn't need help finding the WL. :lol

I love your enthusiasm toward Liefeld, I remember one time u had that brilliant idea to change your profile pic to one of his infamous Cap art work to increase the awareness about him,,guess now is the right time,do it my friend, make Liefeld proud.
6u2eju4u.jpg

Everytime I see this picture I throw up in my mouth a little bit. This is such an atrocity

My EX arrived today and happy to say no issues with paint etc. All looks pretty sweet to me. I did have some rust on the pegs which I had to scrape off and also no QC sticker anywhere to be seen which had me worried, and is not good. All great though with the statue and I've let sideshow know about those minor issues. Sorry for those who had dramas with him, he is an awesome addition :)

I've attached a couple of pics. First time posting pics so hope it works.

DSC05356 (426x640).jpg
DSC05364 (640x426).jpg

My EX arrived today and happy to say no issues with paint etc. All looks pretty sweet to me. I did have some rust on the pegs which I had to scrape off and also no QC sticker anywhere to be seen which had me worried, and is not good. All great though with the statue and I've let sideshow know about those minor issues. Sorry for those who had dramas with him, he is an awesome addition :)

I've attached a couple of pics. First time posting pics so hope it works.

View attachment 119224
View attachment 119225

Wow. Looks epic with the smaller scale statues!

Congrats Judsim. Looks awesome. He does look awesome with the smaller scale diorama. Also loving the pinball machine in the background.

Everytime I see this picture I throw up in my mouth a little bit. This is such an atrocity

I would really buy any marvel Liefeld statue. If SS doesn't make one maybe that XM company may do it in the future? If it's cable it's a guarantee buy even at 1000.00. Liefeld is part of a very important time in comics history, even if a few does not like his style.

Slim or none for CBG and....slim just walked out the door. You may have a chance but these don't seem to be converting much. Even with all the QC issues, there doesn't seem to be many peeps canceling their orders. We certainly aren't hearing much around these parts. Hope you get lucky. At least you didn't need help finding the WL. :lol

You never know. Sometimes the WL is on our accounts forever. I remember the sold out pcs yellow ninja guy ex sold out a year. Then I converted. By that time I did cancel because I lost interests. He was a tiny 200 or less ES I believe. Then Freddy ex after one year, joker, vampi PF, and baby doll all converted. So never say never right?

Back