Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2gttd0p.gif
2gttd0p.gif

2gttd0p.gif
2gttd0p.gif

I about peed myself man:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh crap there it is! How you find it? Let me go fast now to look again. Be back later. Thanks so much!

Update: I google apocalypse 750 and it showed up. I didn't believe it until you posted the pic to the WL. Thanks so much! I just got on it :) I know chances are slim but it happen with some after it was gone for so long. So all I ask is a chance. Thanks again everyone! I'm a happy camper now.

Last edited:
Yeah tell me about it. By the way good to see you back around here RB. I don't have time to get on here much but back last year when I was on here I thought you had sold your stuff and were getting out of the hobby. Good to see you back at it.

Cheers Arctic, yeah had sell a few Grail pieces because my wife wanted to move to Cornwall where her parents live. It's a beautiful place but work wise it sucks, sucks really bad. So after 6 months of trying to sort out work down there I ran out of money.

Back in Essex now & back collecting :rock

Currently I've only got the DP PF but the Batman & Joker PF's will be arriving next week followed by Punisher. Everything in my Sig is ordered plus plenty of pieces. It's actually a great time to come back.

The only piece I might go back & pick up is the Spidey CQ but I might even wait & see what XM come up with or even SS might make one sooner rather than later. With the success of there 1/5 Spidey it wouldn't surprise me at all

I am surprised SS haven't Milk Spidey yet(as they have done with. IM and Hulk), considering how popular he is.

Sure it's a big loss. Think of all the money you'll be paying to buy the EX in the aftermarket. This is not going to end well for you. Peeps that are already on the WL aren't converting. With a low ES of a popular character and a kick ass sculpt...this is a CBG MUST HAVE piece! Think back to the X-MEN cartoon and just how AWESOME Apocalypse was in it. Good luck trying to fool yourself into thinking you don't need this piece. Whatever you say, deep down...you know just how badly you want it. Don't worry about the G Hulk. You can pick him up for $100 less than retail whenever you want after his release because his ES is so HUGE. No my friend, your sleepless nights will be spent worrying about the Apocalypse! Only those that are strong and worthy can claim him for their collections. They are the ELITE.

Hilarious!!

Reading up on the adventures of CBG learning how to use a simple search tool is priceless as well. How does he get out of bed in the morning?

Does anyone know with bbts I'm confused. If something's still says preorder on their site but they're out of stock on Sideshows site do you still get one. Do they have a certain number already reserved for them on order?

I noticed that the left Pauldron is matte while the right one is glossy. Anyone else have that as well?

Back