Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or if the previous 2 ways are too complicated. Go on the sideshow main home page, go to search product archive at the bottom, then type Apocalypse.......

Didn't see any defects I think. On the metal part that holds on the wires, maybe they looked a little rusty? Maybe it was paint? Didn't look too closely. As for the rest of him, there's a spec of paint missing on the vein of his chainsaw arm. .

FFS! So you don't know how to use Google now?

10dfnro.png

What is this wizardry you call Google!?

Didn't see any defects I think. On the metal part that holds on the wires, maybe they looked a little rusty? Maybe it was paint? Didn't look too closely. As for the rest of him, there's a spec of paint missing on the vein of his chainsaw arm. .

Wow you never really understand how big these are till you get some perspective. I have the Deadpool Pf and I always thinks it big but clearly thats not the case. Woe apocalypse is big.

Wow you never really understand how big these are till you get some perspective. I have the Deadpool Pf and I always thinks it big but clearly thats not the case. Woe apocalypse is big.

Ha yeah I find statues always look small in pictures.

I can't wait to get this big guy.

Only posted the above pictures because I can't seem to bring myself to return them to their Styrofoam coffins. Deadpool and apocalypse are my newest pieces. My basement flooded. They are just hanging out till the repairs are done. Greta had no box and is pretty old and fragile, so she didn't get put away.

Ha yeah I find statues always look small in pictures.

I can't wait to get this big guy.

Yeah tell me about it. By the way good to see you back around here RB. I don't have time to get on here much but back last year when I was on here I thought you had sold your stuff and were getting out of the hobby. Good to see you back at it.

FFS! So you don't know how to use Google now?

10dfnro.png

I can google the ex and it will show up? Wow thanks I'm going to try now. I check SS site and nothing there except the reg.

Update: I just check google and it brought me over to eBay? So is there a SS EX WL for this? I still have no clue does it exist? Or is it gone already? Its looking more like the SS link to the ex is gone.

Back