Anyone order from Big Bad Toy Store??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate there web site....its so "al over the place" for my eyes....

But overall , they are decent!

Last edited:
Bear in mind you will pay 20% VAT on the cost of the item and its shipping combined, and generally the Courier company will also charge a fee, for processing the VAT charge on your behalf, with HM Revenue and Customs.. that paperwork fee appears to depend slightly on the value of the item, but is unlikely to be under £10.. this is the reason why figures in the UK, tend to cost the same in Sterling, as the advertised dollar price in the USA.. I tend to only buy figures from abroad, if for some reason I am finding it difficult to source them in the UK.

Thanks bro. Good to know. Shipping wise does it take a long time?

Thanks bro. Good to know. Shipping wise does it take a long time?

Generally it will take a couple of weeks (sometimes it's quicker), part of this is the whole customs and tax process when it hits Blighty ..but I seem to remember that BBTS supply tracking details, so you can follow your packages progress.. it has been awhile since I ordered something from them.

I concur! BBTS has always given me the best service. And I buy from them often.

The best thing about BBTS is their grading. They don't joke around from what I've seen when they grade boxes.

Back