Anyone order from Big Bad Toy Store??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen any coupons from them so far but I have found and bought a few discounted statues. Most recent one Red Sonja PF. I have not run into any problems with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love their Pile of Loot system, great packaging, no penalty on cancelled pre-orders, no taxes....

As for negatives, I wish they have a points reward system because I have spent so much money at their store...

Used to have no problems with them...until they locked my account for their mishaps. :(

Accidental problems with my items.

I bought a MSG Rex for 600.

About a week or so after getting the first, I went to buy another.
But the second time, I mistakenly placed an order for a second one twice.

Canceled the "second" one from round 2, a few minutes after checking out and received all the correct confirmation from PayPal.

Next time I went to buy something, my account was locked.

When I asked them about it, they said they sent me 2 Rexs, and that I canceled the money on 1 of them.
When in fact I technically ordered 3 and canceled one, so I only ever received 2 of them.

I think, they think, due to close proximity of ordering, that they sent me the 2 from the second batch and I didnt pay for one of those.

In the end, they want another 600 to reopen the account...so now I just buy else where.
...nevermind the fact Rex was overpriced to begin with.

Did you ever talk to someone on the phone? Sounds like they just need to check that there was no third shipment tracking number and open you back up.

Yes and that is what I thought. They started down the road of wanting me to gather stuff from banks and credit cards to prove to reactivate.
Meh, only 1200 was taken, which is what I supposed to see taken, so I just order else where.

I assume there would be no 3rd tracking as they both would have been sent during the second order.
But then shouldnt as I canceled the 2nd.

Also that was the other thing. So I bought the 1st, paid for. Friend seen mine...as in in-hand/shipped/received, wanted one, so he bought through me.

On the 2nd time, I accidentally bought 2, seen the mistake, canceled the extra one that same night...no more than 5 more mins.
So with that, why did they ship me the ONE, then say I did not pay?
If I did pay and cancel, in such a way to try and cheat them, why were 2 not shipped at once?
If I canceled both...that same night...why did they ship me anything at all?
and if I canceled both, why was there another 600 taken out my account?

If I received 2 of them that 2nd time, I would have returned it or paid them.

BBTS was fairly comparable to Entertainment Earth, and I only used BBTS when EE didnt have what I wanted.
So now I just use EE more often for the smaller things.

They should be able to see the weight/size that was used for the labels and would prove you only got one each time. Even a semi-intelligent rep should have been able to handle this. Honestly I would get it sorted either way, I would hate to have them try to sue you or sell your debt to a collection agency if they really think you owe them. You might get a nice credit out of it too for your trouble.

From my understanding, when you pay for something, and cancel after, before hitting "ship my loot now", you have a credit on the site. So essentially you ordered 2 (by mistake), they charged you for 2, but you should have a credit for the amount of the item. That's been my experience. I'd definitely call them, they are very fair.

Yes and that is what I thought. They started down the road of wanting me to gather stuff from banks and credit cards to prove to reactivate.
Meh, only 1200 was taken, which is what I supposed to see taken, so I just order else where.

I assume there would be no 3rd tracking as they both would have been sent during the second order.
But then shouldnt as I canceled the 2nd.

Also that was the other thing. So I bought the 1st, paid for. Friend seen mine...as in in-hand/shipped/received, wanted one, so he bought through me.

On the 2nd time, I accidentally bought 2, seen the mistake, canceled the extra one that same night...no more than 5 more mins.
So with that, why did they ship me the ONE, then say I did not pay?
If I did pay and cancel, in such a way to try and cheat them, why were 2 not shipped at once?
If I canceled both...that same night...why did they ship me anything at all?
and if I canceled both, why was there another 600 taken out my account?

If I received 2 of them that 2nd time, I would have returned it or paid them.

BBTS was fairly comparable to Entertainment Earth, and I only used BBTS when EE didnt have what I wanted.
So now I just use EE more often for the smaller things.

Been buying from them for 2.5 years. They are my go to site for non Sideshow stuff. Never any problems. Love the pile of loot to save on shipping. Wish they had reward points.

Back