Anyone order from Big Bad Toy Store??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I live in California and have to pay taxes on figures, I use BBTS all the time. They package their items better than SSC and have great CS.

I also live in California, but order all my Sideshow statues from Action Figure Xpress or Alter Ego Comics (out of state retailers so no tax either). Both places offer another 5% discount compared to BBTS. Plus they drop ship, so you get your item shipped direct from Sideshow in California. With BBTS your statue goes from California to Wisconson and back to California. With all that travel, you increase the risk of damage.

BBTS is a great great place like everyone said. Basically what everyone else said is correct and they are 100% awesome. I have some things on Pre-order from them and ordered from them in the past. Great prices and Pretty fast shipping. Great service overall. :exactly::exactly::exactly:

Since I live in California and have to pay taxes on figures, I use BBTS all the time. They package their items better than SSC and have great CS.

:exactly::goodpost:

I've bought over 100k worth of collectibles from them in the last 2 years and they are very good! Otherwise I would not risk that much money with so so sites. They are better than anyone else. Top customer service in my book!

U.S. dollars? Or Pesos?

Ordered from there a few times here and there. Never had a problem. They package up everything very well and it arrives on time.

Like everyone else has said, cannot go wrong with BBTS. Top packaging, fast shipping, Pile of Loot is great, no cancellation fees, and their CS is comparable to SS

I've never used AE because every item I want they never have.
AE Pre-sells out a lot of the time so I don't use them as much as I used to plus they have a cancellation fee. Usually only buy from AE if they're the cheapest around for the item i want. I go with BBTS or straight from SS if I want an ex item nowadays.
AE is good for Bowen, Sideshow and Hot Toys, but BBTS provides variety. I shop BBTS for smaller items as their Pile of Loot helps save on shipping.
:exactly

I get most of my transformer items from them as well as awesome stuff that's on clearance that I probably don't need :lol

BBTS is the absolute best! Dozens of orders with them, never had a single problem.

They also have the best selection, one stop shop for sure. Nobody can compare.

If you are in California and are looking for a great deal and are in the south bay area, go find Ace of Comics in Lawndale. Ask for Jim. Great dude. He has some great prices.
I preordered a wayne suit from BBTS and canceled. At the same time I bought some boots for my Dexter bash from Monkey Depot. A week later I had a fraudulent activity on my debt card :slap. Just a heads up to keep an eye on your account when asked to use a credit card rather then Paypal

Ordered the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman from them and it shipped on the 28th via USPS Air Mail. Still hasn't arrived and I'm not sure how long it should take but I'm sure it'll arrive soon. I'll probably pick UPS next time haha.

Great customer service though and better prices then other places I've found.

I've ordered from the BBTS many times over the years. Never any problems and I highly recommend them! :wink1:

Don't know about coupons but I've gotten some awesome stuff on clearance from them, they've saved me several hundred bucks

Don't know about coupons but I've gotten some awesome stuff on clearance from them, they've saved me several hundred bucks

Yea, that's what I thought.. it looks like they don't offer actual coupons (or codes) but they have a ton of cool stuff on sale all the time.. just figured I'd ask as most collectible stores offer at least free shipping codes or stuff like that every now n then but it doesn't look like BBTS does that.

Back