Anyone keep their 1/6th Joes unopened ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like back in the day. Sandpits were every kids bane.

hahaha I remember hiding a gun in the school's sandbox, on an OCD kid from the Special Ed class, just watch him go ballistic once the recess bell rang.

Just like back in the day. Sandpits were every kids bane.

I don't know what was worse, losing weapons in the sand or uncovering cat turds in the process of building tunnels. :lol

hahaha I remember hiding a gun in the school's sandbox, on an OCD kid from the Special Ed class, just watch him go ballistic once the recess bell rang.

So that's why Flosi hates G.I. Joe now. :lol

Last edited:
Most of mine are unopened, and it's only due to the fact that I don't have the time to open them and set them up like I'd want to. Plus lack of appropriate display space.

I'm keeping my Joes, so I'm not caring about the value.

I'm really hoping to get some time this summer to break out a bunch of the Cobra Troopers I have for a dio.

John

the sand box stuff made me :lol

those were the days...gi joe/star wars/cat turd bio-hazard warzone.

i open mine. otherwise, i just feel like i am collecting boxes.

Opening R & R just made me want more, so I finally opened the black Cobra sniper. Had him boxed for the last year. Only unopened one now is the exclusive Stalker. Running out of display room (again). You'd think an entire room would be big enough, and it is, I just need to add some more shelves (again)!

My Joe's are still boxed. Only because I have nowhere to display them at the moment. But I am liking the flag and RAH backround idea. very cool!

I'm a hypocrite today. Spending much of the day boxing up some old figures.
Kinda sad looking at the quality of the older figures, but I think I enjoyed some of those more when I knew it was only 3 hours pay for one rather than a full day's.

Open 'em up! Have my Joes on display with the boxes on either side of the shelves, turned around to reveal the file cards on the back.

I opened all my guys. Its no fun if you can't display them.
402031993.jpg
[/IMG]

not opening toys to me is the same as having a wife and not having sex with her.
you got to play with em---------

^ yessir

I've got my tenth anniversary May 19th and 3 munchkins...
Even with the greatest wife in the world; I'm rarely chipper...

not opening toys to me is the same as having a wife and not having sex with her.
you got to play with em---------

Since when did ya need to be married? :dunno

Actually though without disclosing too much info I'm in the crossroads of making that decision. Don't have an issue with the marriage part, but there is no way I want to have a stupid wedding.

Do you know how many 1:6's that could buyyyy!!!??? :cuckoo:

My advice for what it's worth: don't pop the question till your 110 percent sure your ready. Once you ask and she says yes you can consider yourself already married.

And save your money.

Back