• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone in Seattle can help me buy 2 Seattle Emerald City Comicon Saturday Tickets?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boba_fett300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone in the Seattle area help me buy 2 Saturday tickets for the comicon? It's been sold out online and the only way to buy it is from the comic stores around Seattle area. I'm located in Vancouver, BC so it will be a hassle for me to go pick it up 2 times because they require you to buy the tickets then return to the store after March 1 to exchange it for the badge. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me buy 2 tickets and exchange it for the badges and ship them to my address. I will pay for the tickets, mailing fee and extra for your trouble. Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks
Wayne

Re: Anyone in Seattle can help me buy 2 Seattle Emerald City Comicon Saturday Tickets

Bump bump bump

Looking for help again. I asked a few comic stores a week ago and the ones that had them were:
Comics Dungeon‏
Corner Comics
Arcane Comics
The Comic Stop - Redmond
The Comic Stop - Everett

Hi,

Can anyone in the Seattle area help me buy 2 Saturday tickets for the comicon? It's been sold out online and the only way to buy it is from the comic stores around Seattle area. I'm located in Vancouver, BC so it will be a hassle for me to go pick it up 2 times because they require you to buy the tickets then return to the store after March 1 to exchange it for the badge. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me buy 2 tickets and exchange it for the badges and ship them to my address. I will pay for the tickets, mailing fee and extra for your trouble. Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks
Wayne

Check out Emeraldcitycomicon.com. They JUST had an announcement that on the 18th (I believe it was) they'll be opening up an online sale for a limited number of 3-day and Saturday/Sunday tickets. It's in today's news.

Back