• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Luke Chueh SDCC '11 Exclusive Print - Please Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got word from Munky King that there will be no raffle. First come, first serve. Thanks IC!

Jen has preview night and has offered to stop by the booth tonight and get the details.

Huge props sister! :hi5:

The word tonight is that Luke is not at the show yet, so the art has not been signed yet, and won't be available for sale until tommorow at the earliest.

Thanks for the text Jen! :hi5:

Got it written down on my To do list for tomorrow. Raffle print ticket at booth 4539 for Luke chueh at Munky King/toy Growers Cultyard.

Oh shoot. Just saw the updates. I think one of us will be able to score one tomorrow on first come/serve. My schedule pretty open except for getting next years tix.

Okay, my longest day at work this month is over, and still the day will stand out as an amazing Freak day.

1. Chat with BuffyGirl and she hooked me up with the last Harry Potter minibust I needed. Thanks!

2. swabie called with news that the Luke Chueh print had been secured. Thanks!

3. Another assistant called to say the print had been secured. Now I suppose I have two of the run of only 100. Not a bad problem to have. Thanks!

4. Avfin stopped by and caught me just before I got out of work. It was awesome to catch up, even if quickly. Woot!

:D :D :D :D :D

Damn, nice score. congrats. Swabie is a Legend. I can attest to this.

Glad you got one!! Sorry I couldn't have helped more I was in ballroom 20 all day. If you want to offload the second one I would be interested.

I love Chueh's art. I've been dying to get his Donnie Darko print forever but they're too rich for my blood right now.

Ressurecting an old thread my friend. Mine won't be framed for some time, as I'm broke and have a few original pieces in the queue before it.

Still, huge props to the freaks that helped us out! :hi5:

Ressurecting an old thread my friend. Mine won't be framed for some time, as I'm broke and have a few original pieces in the queue before it.

Still, huge props to the freaks that helped us out! :hi5:

:rock :rock

Definitely a big thanks! I figured this was the best place to post it.

Not the best photo but works:

94bf95bf.jpg

Wow SS, it looks great! Love the black on black on black. Pure and simple.

Makes me want to bump mine to the top of the queue for framing. But I just have to have my Russell Walks done first since it's signed by Luke and Leia!

Back