• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Luke Chueh SDCC '11 Exclusive Print - Please Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB Luke Chueh SDCC '11 Exclusive Print - Please Help!

Willing to kick in a bit for your trouble to anyone able to secure this, let's talk!

The print may be about $150, I'm guessing, as full details have not yet been released.

List of kind souls willing to pick up a raffle ticket:
1. Darth Waller
2. Jen
3. jasong888
4. Phenix
5. Something Sexy
6. "secret last minute attendee"
7. me, basically, but actually the girl with my badge
8. My buddy, #7s boyfriend
9. Bamboota
10. swabie2424

Many SDCCs ago, I began collecting these Luke Chueh exclusive prints, and I really dig them but they have become quite a hassle to get ahold of. The last time he offered a print at the show was three years ago, and I was lucky enough to snag one by raffle. Basically, you have to pick up a raffle ticket and at some point during the convention, you go back and see if your number was drawn. If it was, voila, you may purchase the print.

This year, he is offering one I would like a chance to own, and there will only be 100 produced. I am calling on all freaks in attendance, and are willing to help, to lend a hand in my procuring this year's print.

Please help if you can. If it works like years past, you only have to stop by the Munky King Booth #4539 in the Toy Grower's Cultyard, and ask for a raffle ticket.

Will anybody willing to assist me, please post a message here or PM me and I will formulate a list. Maybe we can exchange text numbers to I can let everyone know if I have scored one or not. Even if we were to pull off a miracle and get two or three, it would not be hard to flip one out these days.

Please help me fellow freaks in attendance! I need your assistance! :D

Here is the booth information, this year's offering, and my collection thus far...

And my collection thus far:

Last edited:
Bumping because I am compelled to and we are under the wire with this request. Come on fellow freaks, help me out here. It should not be too hard to just stop by the booth and request a raffle ticket...

I'm getting that old "SDCC chase exclusive" feeling going on... :panic:

I'll pick up a raffle ticket. The prints are cool and you have quite a nice collection of them. Hope you can get the new one too.

I think I can make time to drop by for a raffle ticket. Will it be that if our ticket wins that we hand if off to you so you can purchase, or should we just meet up somewhere and give you the ticket so you can go back and check for winning numbers later?

I think I can make time to drop by for a raffle ticket. Will it be that if our ticket wins that we hand if off to you so you can purchase, or should we just meet up somewhere and give you the ticket so you can go back and check for winning numbers later?

Anyone willing can purchase it directly, if they have a winning raffle ticket. I am totally willing to collect the tickets, but it sucks I can only do so on Saturday.

Not exactly sure when the raffle will happen, but in years past it was midday around 3 PM and you can collect any time after that on that day only!

:panic:

Anyone willing can purchase it directly, if they have a winning raffle ticket. I am totally willing to collect the tickets, but it sucks I can only do so on Saturday.

Not exactly sure when the raffle will happen, but in years past it was midday around 3 PM and you can collect any time after that on that day only!

Gotcha, so just need to figure out the day and then pick up the raffle in the morning and then check back in the afternoon if it is a winning ticket.

Nice collection fury.

I always liked these:

The_Facade_Doesn__t_Fit.jpg

The_Soundtrack___To_My_Life.jpg

Polishing_My_Grill.jpg

Bare_Bones_by_Luke_Chueh.jpg

Plus the one you already have:

5944230909_7ee9241fa4_z.jpg

Good luck scoring that SDCC Exclusive. :wave

Nice collection fury.

Good luck scoring that SDCC Exclusive. :wave

Thanks, I really dig these, but some, especially the SDCC drops, can be a huge pain to acquire. And thanks for the luck.

You can put me on there but I make no guarantees but I will see what I can do.

Huge thanks, and no pressure at all. The sentiment counts! :D

i'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Thanks so much Bam! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble you are going to get into this year.

:hi5:

Bumping this request up. Can we get the list to at least 15 volunteers by Wednesday? If so, I think I would have a "fair" shot at this...

Woot! I'll be your designated at CVI. :hi5:

I'll PM you my contact info later tonight and also catch up with you at the Acme booth.

Thanks. :D

Just got word back from Munky King...

These will be first come, first serve! :panic:

"Help me Swabie, you're my only hope."

Back