anyone have more info on the Harry Potter pieces...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested in the Harry, Ron, and Hermine statues. Please let us know when you have them available to order on your site!

I wasn't that impressed with the full statues - especially Harry. It looked too much like a static maquette. The Ron and Hermione were okay though. But I think the busts are far more dynamic.

I am digging that Mermaid! I will have to get that one for creature design alone. While I am a Harry Potter fan, I will resist most of these, due to LOTR, SW and my newfound weakness for Premium Formats!

After seeing some of these, dont know if I can resist myself but the dragon is a must along with the statues of the main cast.

Just an FYI, I spoke to one of the higher ups at the GG booth for a little while and he told me the only statues that they are going to produce are the animals/beasts. The're not going to do statues of the human figures. The ones that they had at the SDCC were just for display at shows. So I am not sure where anyone heard that they were producing statues for all the characters. I will be getting all the busts for my wife. They are pretty cool!

Jesse

Not producing the human statues? I guess that's okay - maybe we'll get a more mature Hermione when they get around to doing her bust....

:naughty
Did I just say that?

I really like those busts. The statues look terrible I think, especially Harry - I dont like his outfit - I prefer the black cloak on the bust.

I'm going to have to buy these busts I think!

I cant wait to order Dumbledore and Snape busts
popup_3.jpg

popup_1.jpg

All the busts were really good - Dobbie is the only one that doesn't do anything for me. I think that's just because of the character design. But my favorite is the transparent Nearly Headless Nick.

I too was impressed by the GG busts. I only had Harry on preorder before I went to the Con -- thinking only to get the 3 kids. But honestly, after seeing them, I'm afraid I'm going to have to get the whole set -- eve Dobbie, which I thought was the weakest of the batch. Neither did I care for the statues as much. I agree, Harry just didn't quite have whatever it was he was supposed to have.

Back