Anyone get their Buffy PF yet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1X4R said:
btw, slowly lowering the legs together onto the two metal pegs worked like a charm! :)

you took your time didn't you? :eek: Great pics.

...I cannot wait to get mine. Should be here by Thursday :chew

wow, those are the best pictures to date! That as good as I would hope to have mine arrive. Beautiful

Here's mine. These are pics my Mom took so I haven't seen Buffy in person yet. I think I don't have the lazy eye. What do you guys think? I know it's still hard to tell.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

I think there's a bit of a lazy eye there BigLeagueChu, but nothing too distracting, and it's probably augmented because of the lightning and angle. I'd be happy with it, considering the "real" lazy eyed Buffies that we've seen.

I'm expecting mine to be home in a couple of days!

Anyone in Europe got it yet? I got a tracking number for 10 day`s ago that I cant track what is going one?.

I think they ALL have a bit of a drifty eye. The prototype does not, the image on the box does not. But the actual ones do. I think it's to make it appear as if she;s looking off in the distance, focussed at infinity. Some seem ok. Mine than god does, but some are DEFINITELY off.

I agree. The prototype (and the box photo) have an intense, focused look in her eyes, where the actual production pieces look as if she is gazing off into the distance. Most seem to be OK in that regard, but a few that we've seen pictured here are definitely off. And, it is apparent that the effect is much more noticeable in pictures than in person.

Dave mack said:
I think they ALL have a bit of a drifty eye. The prototype does not, the image on the box does not. But the actual ones do. I think it's to make it appear as if she's looking off in the distance, focussed at infinity. Some seem ok. Mine thank god does, but some are DEFINITELY off.

Ok, woah! I just took some pix and on 1/2 of them the eye looks TERRIBLE! But in person it doesn't! Weird. In 3-d it seems fine, in the pix not so much. And pix. (although my camera is only 2.0 megapixel...) do NOT do the piece justice at all IMHO. In person, (person?!?!) she is magnificent.

Here is one that looks ok...

Holy thread resurrection, y'all!
remember when many lamented the "lazy eye Buffy"...?
Well, look at this latest pic of SMG from scifi.com!

Doesn't seem like the statue is that far off!

:)

Last edited:
I got mine today. My wife has the camera since she went out of town for a couple days, so no pictures for you guys. Like others have said, there's a little bit of lazy eye, but not enough to be very noticeable. Overall, I'm very pleased with how she turned out. Bring on Spike! :stake

Dave mack said:

In this one Buffy looks like she's about to throw up. With all the different Buffies I've seen now I'm sure she'll look way better in person.

lol!
I only posted that one to show the eyes. The color is wonky because I was outdoors but the stupid flash went off anyway. Gf's crap camera.
So it was a mix of color temps. outdoors which is about 5600K (bluer) mixing with the sudden flash, about 3200K. That's why the hair looks way blonder than it should, Look at the pix. on the previous page for indoors.
In person, (person?) it is amazing looking. And looks EXACTLY the same as most of the others in the thread. Believe me, she doesn't look like she's gonna barf. She just looks sad and like she is looking off to the horizon. Actually enhances it I feel. If she were looking dead-on, considering that she is a figure, it might look really odd...

can i post some resque pics without this thread ending up in the sandbox :monkey3

TOE said:
can i post some resque pics without this thread ending up in the sandbox :monkey3

You mean like your Buffy PF with her dress completely off,
only wearing her black painted on thong undies?

JS :monkey5 :lol

Your Buffy looks perfect, thanks for the pic, the light makes her look incredible. I love the JUN stuff for Corpse Bride. I always get out of my local toy store with my jaw in my hands after looking at that precious piece.

I want her NOW! :monkey5 "In the next 30 days" for Europe.:monkey2 Oh, well. I'll get the Angel 12" next week. He's in Denmark right now on his way to Sweden. Being a vampire, he can only travel at night you now, so it takes a while. :D

It's been a real torture coming every day to this board to see your fantastic pics, being afraid, though, that my Buffy would come with the lazy eye, waiting and waiting, reading your opinions, your complaints... finally I got mine today!!!!

I can't make any pic with natural light at the moment. This is what mine looks like, perfect, perfect, perfect. Thanks to Eric from redplanettoys.com for checking her out before shipping. My Buffy is #138/550.

buffypfvi8.jpg

Oh, customs charged me an extra $75... :monkey4 The burdens of being a Spanish collector.

Back