Anyone get their Buffy PF yet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No lazy eye on mine! She's *perfect*!!!! I had to think for a minute to figure out what word best describes my reaction to seeing it in person, and I could only come up with "agog." In person she looks far better than the best picture I've seen of her on this board.

If anyone's doing a registry I got #101 of 350.

bluesparrow said:
If anyone's doing a registry I got #101 of 350.

So, when do you guys think they will start shipping the regular edition?

I'm glad you got one lazy-eye-free Buffy! Hope mine is okay too.

Jair said:
Mine's a regular edition, so they should be shipping them all.

Evan

So, great news, thanks ;) I should be expecting mine sooner than later then. I thought they shipped out exclusives first and once done, the regular edition. I'm glad I was wrong.

Got mine saturday. I am quite pleased with her. Still not sure about the hair.

I got one of the last ones too - 347 / 350

I was out for the delivery on Saturday, but it should be here today. I'll be reviewing it probably Sunday night.

hmmm, FedEx says estimated delivery is saturday but that can't be right. Only sat. for Express, not FedEx ground. I hope it comes friday!

Happy Halloween!

d

There's nothing worse than having something delievered, but having to wait another day.

Exclusive #20/350 arrived yesterday!!! Not much lazy eye at all!!! :chew

But, alas, she seems to have a chunck of hair missing though...:monkey2

A portion of her hairline along the lower edge and across the center of her back seems to have chipped right off. I say it LOOKS like it chipped off because it is pretty noticable...but it could just be an odd bit of sculpting or it could be that the factory tried to paint over the missing bit of hair becuase the odd bit is painted (sorta). Hard to tell either way.

Would one of you kind souls please please please take a closer-up pic of your Buffy's hair from behind so I can decide if I need to report this damage.

Oh, and a "grrr. argh." is in order..."grrr. argh."

tia,
G&T

PS - I really do love this PF. Just LOVE it!!

ok, she shipped out today from jersey and is now due next tuesday. makes sense. The fedEx site says the pkg. weighs 15 lbs..!!!!
Holy hell!

:eek

Back