Anyone get their Buffy PF yet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok... Just ran home to pick up my first PF (Jason).. and what to my surprise is there.. BUFFY!!! The regular edititon. Now for the inspection!

Ok... at first I noticed the eye thing (not that bad)... then after a while I don't notice it as much!

It's an awesome peice!!

though... both her feet do not fit on the pegs.. only one at a time.

Last edited:
seems like many have the feet issue. Defect or is designed so only one can go on at a time?

And question for all. We have cats. Cats that like to climb everywhere and sometimes knock stuff over. How are y'all displaying the piece? Any cheap display case ideas??

oops, and last thing. Exactly how tall is she on the stand? I have seen different measurements posted. Thanks! d

At least Buffy isn't sculpted leaning

Ikea seems to be popular for cases, but you could get the single cases. SS site shows 21" on base. Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
She's about as tall as PF Jason... I'd say about 23".

I'm so afraid to handel her.. she's fragile! ;)

..oh the pegs are too far apart.. but barely.

How fragile? More than the usual PF? Is the base hollow or solid poly? 23"? Wow

not to be annoying but could someone who already has theirs here measure her? I need to figure out where she's gonna go out of harm's way!

:) thanks!

Last edited:
Raven said:
How fragile? More than the usual PF? Is the base hollow or solid poly? 23"? Wow

The base makes up a part of that height, it's solid and HEAVY. She's a tad shorter than the Seven of Nine figure (both have similarly high heels). And she's not really fragile, but she is a statue with a little black dress so she's certainly something to put on the shelf and look at, not something to handle....and NO that's not what I meant! :D

hey so shes finally arrived wooo, lets see the pics before i get her id like to see some shots of what she looks like

thanks

There's tons of pics on the first three threads in Whedonville. She looks great even with the lazy eye! :lol

exclusive #85 arrived for me today. i am very happy to say that mine does not suffer the dreaded "lazy eye" as some have reported! i'll see about taking some pictures later. i was a little worried at first when i started to open the box. i heard something moving around but luckily it turned out to be only her stake. whew!

well, here's my pics. the odd thing though is that these pics make it look like it has a slight "lazy eye". in person it looks perfect. camera illusion?? in any case i absolutely love mine. it looks way better in person that it's shown in these pictures.

pic001.jpg

pic002.jpg

pic003.jpg

pic004.jpg

Back