Anybody else getting the Buffy season 8 comic...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just Xander, and judging by how badly fandom is currently up in arms about it, not a popular choice of storyline to do down really. :rotfl

I got accidentally spoiled on 12 on one of my lists. It piqued my curiosity enough that I went ahead and ordered it from an online store this morning instead of waiting for two months like usual. Very curious...

Anyone one read the latest issue of season 8 yet?

I thought Jane Espenson's take on Harmony was just excellent, and in fact the whole issue was miles better then Joss' Fray arc that quite simply bored the arse off of me.

I do hope that she witers for this series again, as I think this comic could do with her touch.

I just got done reading this today and thought it was great. It truly was classic Harmony, with the Unicorn posters and everything. I think this one felt more like an actual episode than the others have.

Oh god, I totally agree. I've felt very 'ho hum' about the comics up till now, but this issue perked my interest up, which past issues just failed to do.

I'm looking forward to her further input in later issues.

Aww sorry to hear that love. I have to say on the whole I've been enjoying it more then season 8. It feels more like a natural continuation of the show to me.

Haven't been following the comic but I gotta say Jo Chen's artwork is outstanding. Just caught this cover art and gotta say it makes me want a Faith PF...

buffy24bh3.jpg

Back