Anybody else feel like we are in a Depression?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depressions are a good thing & teaches you tons..........how to prioritize, spend frugally, stretch a dollar, and turn the god damn light off in the bathroom when your not in there.............:lecture

hang in there freaks.............it wont last forever.

I'm not depressed but I'm getting there. I'm about to quit my moonlighting job as a barista so that means no more money to spend on SS stuff...for the meantime. New manager/owner turned out to be such a clueless prick/nazi/money hungry sow and it's only been a week! Anyway, rant aside, does anybody here know how to compose a resignation letter? I'm tempted to walk out or not show up at all for next week's schedule but I know that's not very nice and not to mention, unprofessional. But I'm tempted....so very, VERY tempted.

:newangel

-jinxx-

i don't think we have hit the "depression" stage quite yet... i doubt we would be talking about $700 C 3PO busts if we had.

depressions are a good thing & teaches you tons..........how to prioritize, spend frugally, stretch a dollar, and turn the god damn light off in the bathroom when your not in there.............:lecture

and leave the toilet seat up so when we woman go to the bathroom in the middle of the night we fall in!

:gah:

I'm not depressed but I'm getting there. I'm about to quit my moonlighting job as a barista so that means no more money to spend on SS stuff...for the meantime. New manager/owner turned out to be such a clueless prick/nazi/money hungry sow and it's only been a week! Anyway, rant aside, does anybody here know how to compose a resignation letter? I'm tempted to walk out or not show up at all for next week's schedule but I know that's not very nice and not to mention, unprofessional. But I'm tempted....so very, VERY tempted.

:newangel

-jinxx-

Really?! I actually just started training to become a barista this week...... But if there's one thing I learned about jobs/people... NEVER burn bridges! NEVER. So I'd sit down with your manager and politely mention that you're putting in your two weeks. You never know when you will need that contact again :lecture

Really?! I actually just started training to become a barista this week...... But if there's one thing I learned about jobs/people... NEVER burn bridges! NEVER. So I'd sit down with your manager and politely mention that you're putting in your two weeks. You never know when you will need that contact again :lecture

I'm over it. My mochachino making days are done. I want to negotiate my pay with the new manager but I just a got a message from my co-worker stating that he's quitting effectively on Monday. Ugh! The twat! Anyway, this actually leaves me to finally work on my brand full time. I might have to find another part-time job, though. My Visa's gots to be paid!:monkey4

Good luck in your new job as a barista. Starbucks, I presume? The first 2 months will be hell but after that, it's a breeze!:)

tell me about it man..........I have still been able to find ways to buy new statues, I have no idea how, but not having to pay rent helps...........I cant wait to have my car paid off :gah:. Bad and good days come and go, just gotta keep at the grind.

and leave the toilet seat up so when we woman go to the bathroom in the middle of the night we fall in!

:gah:

:lol............thats a good one

I had a similar condition at the first lockdown. But my work has become remote and I just left my projects headlong. This is the only way for me to end depression.

Back