Any Vegetarians on This Board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother was a vegan for 18 years. Then one morning he woke up and said "that's enough for me"... he eats red meat only with great moderation and still sticks to mostly white meat and fish.

How Rory can want multiple partners but stick to veggies for the rest of his life, I just plain don't understand. :dunno

:lol

Yeah, I didn't become a vegetarian because I didn't like the taste of meat. It was so I could change my eating habits and lose weight. I used to weigh 240 pounds at one point. At the time I guess I didn't have any noble animal saving reasons. :eek:

Ah c'mon man, meat was the reason you gained wieght? C'mon now, how about all the chocolate bars and milk shakes? Chips? Cake? Pop tarts?...........:drool:drool:drool ..................... brb.

My brother was a vegan for 18 years. Then one morning he woke up and said "that's enough for me"... he eats red meat only with great moderation and still sticks to mostly white meat and fish.

How Rory can want multiple partners but stick to veggies for the rest of his life, I just plain don't understand. :dunno

Neither do I man. I am confused. :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mTog_NtCEio&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mTog_NtCEio&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did the weight come straight off once you stopped eating meat? What happened when you resumed again? Just very curious.

It wasn't just meat. It was soda, candy, fast food and anything else that tastes good that's bad for you.

The first couple of weeks the weight fell right off, then it was a consistent few pounds every week. And it wasn't just about cutting out food, it was a better diet and a lot of exercise. I eventually got down to 170lbs and ended up looking like a bobble head. :lol

Right now I've leveled out at about 190. That's a little more than I want to be, but I think a lot of it has to do with me not doing any serious exercise since last summer. I'm still pretty happy with the eating habits I've developed since I started.

Ah c'mon man, meat was the reason you gained wieght? C'mon now, how about all the chocolate bars and milk shakes? Chips? Cake? Pop tarts?...........:drool:drool:drool ..................... brb.

:lol

About six years ago I was sitting at my desk at work with a Burger King breakfast meal and a Mountain Dew like I did just about every morning. As I sat there eating I realized my stomach was literally sitting on my desk. It was like a switch flipped on for me to change my life. And that's what I did.

see now I'm not a veggie, but I don't eat much meat, mostly because I am sooo fussy when it comes to fat on meat.
My stepfather once said that I would pick the fat out a a slice of corned beef! :lol
Still, veggies that will eat fish and chicken confuse me.......I mean what makes a chicken less important than a cow?

see now I'm not a veggie, but I don't eat much meat, mostly because I am sooo fussy when it comes to fat on meat.
My stepfather once said that I would pick the fat out a a slice of corned beef! :lol
Still, veggies that will eat fish and chicken confuse me.......I mean what makes a chicken less important than a cow?

chickens can't moo. :lecture

if you squeeze them hard enought they might moo

I used to live next door to a man who had a big c.o.c.k used to wake me up ever morning at five! ^^^^ing thing!

Gooooood Morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!

RichardSimmons.jpg

Holy mother of god. :horror. imagine waking up and seeing that looming over you! *shudders*

Back