Any reviews or pics of SDCC Anakin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics from a few different angles I took at the con. He looked okay.

bill-bixby.jpg

I dont have any pics downloaded from the Cam yet, but it does seem to look a lot better than the reg. addition, lip wise and all. The eyes are a subtle difference however. Might have been really cool if he had removable limbs and a swith-a-roo burnt head. I like it though. Had to ship mine back with the ton of stuff I picked up for boarders over on another site.

Here's a quick pic. The lips look not so great in this pic but they have been fixed. Just wanted to toss this up.

Thank god the doily is present! He Josh, is there a regular SW base underneath the droid one... or is it just a droid base?

Last edited:
No problem. The base is just the droid but it does have a solid base and the base is wide. It does pretty much cover all the doily too.

Here's a couple more shots of my stuff with the doily.

Bixby jokes aside, that Vader Apprentice looks pretty darn cool jlcmsu. And I thought I might let go of mine and just keep Jedi Ani. Don't know if I'll be able to do that now. Looks like Sith Ani might be the future gem of the entire prequel line.

so whats your opinion on the eyebrows?? whoever posted other pics of him zoomed in and the eyebros looked really bad. im gonna get him of course, but after the last batch of pics i was thinking about selling him.

Back