Any Chance of a 1/6 Zombieland figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be emma stone. Like I said in the sideshow horror thread.. We need zombie survivor figures regardless. monster hunters too.

Yea I hope to mold my bill murray as a zombie in a few days.. I should be molding it before the weekend.. haha..hope it comes out ok..

I would buy the entire 12er set if they made all five figures! Especially Tallahassee

hmmm wow I was doing the bill murray for myself.. but I guess I will see how the cast comes out and post a pic and see if anyone was interested in a few..

I would like to see a zombie clown also.. woody is my 2nd choice..

Last edited:
I would love to have a Tallahasse fig. but the Murray would be awesome too! I can def see people wanting these.

hmmm wow I was doing the bill murray for myself.. but I guess I will see how the cast comes out and post a pic and see if anyone was interested in a few..

I would like to see a zombie clown also.. woody is my 2nd choice..

Please let us see when you're done. I'm definitely interested. :D

Well I demolded Bill Murray as a Zombie and it looks great.. I will have to cast up a few and see how they turn out.

Started my Tallahassee this weekend. wrong shirt, wrong color hat, no leather jacket, wrong boots (used Star Wars imperial boots for now.

So where can I find a loose leather bike jacket? A v neck tshirt? A brown boonie hat? (used a pale green, wire to hold shape- hoping it stains brown nicely)

Yeah the snakeskin jacket with assault vest would be awesome.... but I like him as he appears when he first met Columbus.

And now I wish I'd bought a new bright r/c hummer back when they had them at walmart's a few years ago!

Zombieland gives a lot of fans trouble in terms of replicating especially Tallahassee because all of Woody's clothes were custom. He refuses to wear animal skin so all of it was synthetics including the snake skin jacket. The Twinkies that he ate were supposed to be vegan Twinkies apparently.

That being said the only one I'd want is Tallahassee, maybe Columbus but I wouldn't pay HT or SSC prices for them.

Back