Any Chance of a 1/6 Zombieland figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the snakeskin jacket with assault vest would be awesome.... but I like him as he appears when he first met Columbus.

And now I wish I'd bought a new bright r/c hummer back when they had them at walmart's a few years ago!

oh yea I coulda had a few of those new bright hummers already at the resale shop.. for like $5 each... oh and they use them in Night at the museum I think also..

Last edited:
Well here is my Bill Murray Zombie Custom Head I molded. .. I aint no fabulous sculptor so the head was a major kitbash but it was fun to make. The neck has been done for hot toys width necks.

So what do yall think?

Picture038.jpg

ahah cool, yeah that head looks like the old bill head frm ebay, and didu use the joker nurse wig for the hair?

Well here is my Bill Murray Zombie Custom Head I molded. .. I aint no fabulous sculptor so the head was a major kitbash but it was fun to make. The neck has been done for hot toys width necks.

So what do yall think?

Picture038.jpg

ahah cool, yeah that head looks like the old bill head frm ebay, and didu use the joker nurse wig for the hair?

yessir, the head came from one of the guys on ebay but he ruined it by narrowing the neck with a grinder before selling it, so I redid the neck to fit Hottoys and sideshow bodies.

Then I bought the nurse Joker set from a fellow freak and put it on the sculpt and sealed all the gaps so I could mold it...haha.. for a kitbash I think it came out pretty cool.. looks like Bill Murray wearing a wig to me.. haha.

So Simple a caveman could do it..

Back