Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 yrs ago the hottest girl working in Hollywood was Meagan fox I thought.

10 yrs ago the hottest girl working in Hollywood was Meagan fox I thought.

There were several.

8fb4e630d2c37185640010168dd07f60.jpg

Michelle's hot and she's full Jewish... and she's Buffy's sister. Does anyone in this thread go back that far?

She was doing well and then offers stopped, she must have pissed ofc the wrong person.

She'll disappear with the endless parade of ingénues that have their 3-4 years and then vanish into obscurity. Been that way since the beginning of time.

Perhaps they all pissed off the same dude :lol

lol Luke perry I couldn't stand that dude during the 90210 days he was everywhere

He and the other guy from the show. :lol

I didn't get it to be honest. He had cool hair...that's it. Still, he's a 90's icon for sure, and it's so strange to see how old he looks now. He's probably playing dad roles now....maybe grandfather roles :horror

The other guys were Brandon priestly and the dude that's married to Megan fox now, I don't remember his name nor really care to look it up. The blonde haired dude is in the sharknado movies and was always the odd man out lol

Looks okay. Pretty much just a generic female spacesuit like X-Men, Valerian, or Mass Effect. The red stripes are cool.

Hopefully she'll get this suit at some point.

lX9GJvG.png

It doesn't make a lot of sense for a character named "Wasp" to have no yellow on their costume, especially when it's so prominent in the comics & cartoons.

Would let her drop a building on me after she grows 25x her size using Pym Particles/10.

Back