Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with the Evangeline pic is that the long hair tied down is making her look old

Well,,, she is 38 years young (err i mean old), how young do you expect her to look?? She still looks better then 99% of 38 year old women. The red head, i believe its the Xmen chick that played Jean Grey, we are comparing her too is only 21 years young, and to be honest Evengeline holds her own for being that much older. I bet the red head doesnt look nearly as good 18 years in the future

Last edited:
Well,,, she is 38 years young (err i mean old), how young do you expect her to look?? She still looks better then 99% of 38 year old women. The red head, i believe its the Xmen chick that played Jean Grey, we are comparing her too is only 21 years young, and to be honest Evengeline holds her own for being that much older. I bet the red head doesnt look nearly as good 18 years in the future

Can you post someone in a similar suit but blonde?

valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets-dane-dehaan-luc-besson-cara-delevingne.jpg

Holy ****! She the girl from "Harriet the Spy" :lol

I've never seen ^^ that film, but when I was in High School, there was a poster of that movie in one of the class rooms. She was wearing a yellow jacket.

Back