1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Translate the site and read toward end. Personally, I hope it's a 2.0 Bank Robber Joker.

Howard Chan- selected parts of the DX series, we will mainly be selected with "special significance" or "special classic" role, and some in the past has launched the role, we are his accessories will increase, do a more detailed or launch multiple versions of modeling in a DX works, so you can make the work more meaningful role. In addition, there Hot Toys exclusive ownership of movable eye technology, our role in the launch of the DX will also carry this powerful technology. Finally, it may be part of the representation, such as the Dark Knight in the shape of a clown, we launched the first edition (DX01), recently launched the second edition (DX2.0), but the reaction of the outside world think this is still not enough , it should be again introduced several different versions of the clown shape, so we'll once again this representative role which launched into the DX series.

https://www.toy-people.com/?p=22918

sandler-gun-finger-300x343.jpg

love the heath joker. im excited to have more heath ledger figures. his role in the dark knight made that movie great in my opinion.

Really? as a batman fan and as much as i loved heaths joker what more can they do. I don't see the issue or need to re-release BR joker. I certainly would not pick up nurse joker, and with everything in the 2.0 all they could improve on is the sculpt which is fine as is.

Though i guess its the joker so it'll make money

I really with they gave Arkham or Returns as much attention as TDK or Iron man

I would rather them Release Returns stuff... But since I missed out on the Heath Joker 2.0 I will get this for sure...

I never got around to getting a Joker so this is good news for me, but I don't know why they can't just re-release the same figure or have higher edition sizes rather than waste time and resources on another version of the same character

Go for it. At this point, they can tackle Joker 10 more times and still not even come close to the amount of milking that the IM line entails. Personally, I think it's a great sign, as it means that they are willing to revisit characters relatively soon after previous releases.

What I'm hoping this all means is that they're willing to release a DX 2.0 Batman for you 1/6th only guys. I've never been a fan of the DX 12, but I know it has its fans, but can some of you honestly tell me that you wouldn't buy a shrunken down QS001? Same faces, same PERS, same accessories, shoulder pads; the whole nine yards. I just think that, after seeing their 1/4 scale offering, it's an incredibly apparent fact that that they didn't give their all to the DX 12.

On the other hand, though the translations a bit shaky, it also might be indicative of more Nicholson love? If they're honestly judging characters based on popularity, it seems likely that they might do museum versions or TV set versions, or, even, mob scene versions. It could be a good thing, depending on how you look at it.

Back