1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well don't shoot me but I'm interested in hopes that they make a sculpt that actually looks like Ledger this time.
And I'd be interested in another Bale batman but I can't say that I'd buy as the custom cowls and faceplates have brought the figure up to proper standards, at least for now...

Really? Another Heath Joker? They can't even bother with Arkham Joker? Ceasar Joker?

About damn time.

:lol

Well don't shoot me but I'm interested in hopes that they make a sculpt that actually looks like Ledger this time.
And I'd be interested in another Bale batman but I can't say that I'd buy as the custom cowls and faceplates have brought the figure up to proper standards, at least for now...

I'm not buying another full Ledger release but I'm hoping for a better head sculpt and overcoat. That's it.

Other than that, I can't find any real excitement from this announcement.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I missed out on the previous Ledger Jokers and do not want to pay $400+ for them so this is terrific news! :yess::clap

They should focus on new figures rather than do the same ones over and over again, especially when they came out with DX01 and DX11 already. I'd rather have a Gordon in his street clothes or a Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy's sculpt, or Ra's Al Ghul with Liam. It's a tough business being a collector, if you miss out on a figure, then it's natural that you have to invest more to get it later down the road to maintain the "value" of the collectible. As much as I hate paying more for an older item, I do respect its value and rarity when only a limited number are produced and it all makes the game of the hunt more exciting and gratifying when you can find one at a low value and call it a steal. Just my opinion anyways, I'm sure many will hate it and disagree, I mean I even don't enjoy the value hike but that's what it is. And in no way am I condoning resellers and their ridiculous prices! I, for one, only buy figures to display for myself. Although on few occasions I end up having a double here and there, usually an exclusive version, so I sell one. I'm sure everyone has, but I do not support resellers who purchase several extra figures for the sole purpose of selling at high prices to make a profit.

What I'm hoping this all means is that they're willing to release a DX 2.0 Batman for you 1/6th only guys. I've never been a fan of the DX 12, but I know it has its fans, but can some of you honestly tell me that you wouldn't buy a shrunken down QS001? Same faces, same PERS, same accessories, shoulder pads; the whole nine yards. I just think that, after seeing their 1/4 scale offering, it's an incredibly apparent fact that that they didn't give their all to the DX 12.

Yeah, I'm one of those guys that would jump on a 2.0 of the DX12. As much as I love the DX12, it has serious issues that look like they where fixed for the 1/4 scale. Though I'm not sure I would say they didn't give their all on the DX12 (I might agree with it being rushed), rather I think they learned from the DX12's mistakes and made the 1/4 scale better because of that. It almost seems like the DX12 ended up being a prototype for the 1/4 scale. Regardless of that, a 2.0 that took everything the 1/4 did right and remake it for 1/6th. Yeah. I'd be all over that.

They already showed it didn't they?

PD1374742739f6p.jpg

Terrible Engrish.

but the reaction of the outside world think this is still not enough , it should be again introduced several different versions of the clown shape, so we'll once again this representative role which launched into the DX series.

Huh? I haven't seen anyone clamoring for more Joker. :lol Not Ledger, not Nicholson, not any of them. Hell, look what happened when they pulled the Mime Joker out of their ***. The reception there was "WRONG ONE" and "DON'T WANT, STUPID CHOICE".

I've got to say, I'm ****ing loving that interview. I don't know if it's a miscommunication on the part of Google Translate, but I see Howard throwing around "plagiarism" and "bad for market" a lot in response to Play Imaginative's huge Iron Man line. To that, I say, "good. Crash and burn, mutha****ah."

That dude seems genuinely worried that they've thrown a monkey wrench into his well oiled machine, and I'm thrilled that everything is working out exactly as I hoped it would.

I'm excited!and yes there are no "I want another joker thread "but don't the sales of the dx11 and high aftermarket price say the same thing?that there is still a demand for more joker stuff,and as long as the figures keep selling out why wouldn't they make another.

No more ledger joker please... We need joker that can represent matk hamill. Joker arkham or animated series would be a great addition to the collection

Aren't Hot Toys successful enough internationally to warrant a proper ****ing translator for these interviews? Sick of this garbled nonsense.

Last edited:
I've got to say, I'm ****ing loving that interview. I don't know if it's a miscommunication on the part of Google Translate, but I see Howard throwing around "plagiarism" and "bad for market" a lot in response to Play Imaginative's huge Iron Man line. To that, I say, "good. Crash and burn, mutha****ah."

That dude seems genuinely worried that they've thrown a monkey wrench into his well oiled machine, and I'm thrilled that everything is working out exactly as I hoped it would.

Howard IS concerned. I love that he's concerned. He's becoming very arrogant with some of the things he said in the interview. Particularly his jab at the competition not throwing exhibits....

Sorry chan...your exhibit is iron man. And this is the effin FIRST time you and your company did an exhibit this large. And you've been in the game for how long now? Calm down dude.

And other companies are plagiarizing? Like HT haven't played catch up in the past few years??

Idiot.

****ing Iron Man. I hate that its the foremost topic of every ****ing interview with this guy. Piss off!

I'm not mad brah.

Argh. How about a Caesar Romero Joker? And yet no Anakin, neytiri, Alan, BTTF, etc. but I guess this requires minimum redo and they can milk it some more. I doubt it's something I'd buy. I'm fine with the last one.

Or they can focus their attention on the Arkham and Return lines instead of holding onto dear life with this line and the IM line.

Hell a Arkham Joker or even a 89 Joker would be more welcoming. What else is there to do with the Ledger Joker aside from a Nurse outfit? Since it seems like it's happening I'm looking forward to what it is but I wish they would move on. Push out other lines that fans are asking for more than another Ledger Joker, which I don't see much demand for.

Back