1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know... The DX11 was an awesome figure, and I thought the sculpt looked really good.. Bank Robber Joker is still a great figure, but there are a lot of people who don't have it and would like one. I'd rather get a Batman DX 2.0 like someone else mentioned.

Can we get a Ra's first? Heath Joker is an Iconic role no doubt, and I'm sure hot toys will revisit him, but give it some time. Maybe for Dark Knights Ten year anniversary?

I'd much prefer we had a different character, especially so soon after the DX11. Unless this release is something exceptional and mindblowing, I'm more than happy with my DX11 with Rory's modded head. Obviously don't know what this release is yet but the only future HT Ledger Joker I want to buy would be a 1/4 one.

I'd of so much preferred this was an announcement for something from the Returns line, Penguin especially.

Howard IS concerned. I love that he's concerned. He's becoming very arrogant with some of the things he said in the interview. Particularly his jab at the competition not throwing exhibits....

Sorry chan...your exhibit is iron man. And this is the effin FIRST time you and your company did an exhibit this large. And you've been in the game for how long now? Calm down dude.

And other companies are plagiarizing? Like HT haven't played catch up in the past few years??

Idiot.

100% Agreed!

So thought about what id actually want them to do, and im thinking this will be the DX21, for consistency

Id want a 2 pack, 2 complete figures (only one would need PERS though)

Nurse Joker (seriously awesome) with 2 hair pieces (wig and his hair)

And a new Bank robber version as I dont have that and its now dated

So thought about what id actually want them to do, and im thinking this will be the DX21, for consistency

Id want a 2 pack, 2 complete figures (only one would need PERS though)

Nurse Joker (seriously awesome) with 2 hair pieces (wig and his hair)

And a new Bank robber version as I dont have that and its now dated

I'd be down for a nurse joker. I wouldn't complain if they did a BR Joker 2.0, even though I'm happy with the original and don't think it looks dated at all. I actually like the HS better on BRJ than the DX01.

I'd be down for a nurse joker. I wouldn't complain if they did a BR Joker 2.0, even though I'm happy with the original and don't think it looks dated at all. I actually like the HS better on BRJ than the DX01.

its more the tailoring on the suit that I find dated, like two face as well

As excited as I am about this, I agree other licenses need to be pumped out first. Give me my BTTF and DX Han Solo already!!!! Dont they realize those would sell out just as fast as another Joker?!? :slap

Cool - Ledger again. :lol

Never mind all the back logged stuff that people are pulling their hair out over - keep perpetuating the Nolan cult. :lol

I'm with Nova now - ALL THE WAY..

work-meetings.gif

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Honestly, I'm not the biggest Ledger Joker person (though I love the character, and his interpretation), but, if they were to make anything, I'd think a QS to accompany that fantastic Batman would be appropriate. With that being said, while it kind of makes me scratch my head, again, I can't begrudge another Ledger Joker figure.

They could make 10 variants for every release from here on out and I couldn't begrudge that character and/or license (with the exception of one). Point is: no matter how many they do, it's nowhere near their 50+ Iron Men, and, at the very least, every Ledger Joker that I see is one less Tony Stark.:lol

I'd rather have a Gordon in his street clothes or a Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy's sculpt, or Ra's Al Ghul with Liam.

this ~ or Blake (i know i am in the minority here, but whatever.

Please let it be a quarter scale.

this is the only thing that would make actually sense.

if it's nurse joker. i might buy it. otherwise, it'll be parts meats for me probably; eight jokers is about 4x more than i need.

: o p

They won't be able to make the nurse Joker, apparently the family of Ledger aren't ok with it.

Btw wasn't a new Joker already confirmed in that old interview by Mark from OSR?

Last edited:
They won't be able to make the nurse Joker, apparently the family of Ledger aren't ok with it.
Where'd you hear this from? I don't see why the family would be okay with multiple other versions of Heath's Joker but not this one. If it's Bank Robber Joker 2.0, Cop Joker, or a Nurse Joker I'll consider getting it depending on price. I don't see what else they can really do with Joker's standard The Dark Knight look. The DX11 is still a pretty good figure and was just barely released.

The Nolan Batman is a very lucrative franchise and HT has two years to milk it for all it's worth.
-A new Joker is great news as far as I'm concerned, maybe not so much for others, then again it doesn't take anything away from them.
-A new DK/DKR suit release also seems likely, the DX12 was a mixed bag rehearsal for the QS001 and HT should not miss the opportunity to scale down their latest success.
-A new 1/6 (maybe 1/4?) DX Batman Begins suit is one of the most anticipated potential figure on the horizon, considering HT decided to decline every IM armor (even lame ones) I cannot imagine they would pass on this.
I would also expect a MMS Ra's al Ghul.
It is of course only my opinion, we'll see...

Btw wasn't a new Joker already confirmed in that old interview by Mark from OSR?

If you check the latest interview with HC thread, (don't ask me where), you will see by the tone of writing that it may NOW be possible as he mentions 'further negotiations' have been undertaken.

But you are correct in that it was originally not allowed. Perhaps now it is.

*EDIT* here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131651&highlight=interview

The fact he says 'didn't want to deceive anyone' makes sense as originally he said a nurse version was not allowed.

Back