1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A riddle for you: If home is where the heart is, then this is where I'm at; I suppose that one could always say I was put here by The Bat. Though, don't be surprised, dear layperson, if I happen to spring a trap; just sit back and relax, for now, and enjoy watching me clap.

LAME!
I was hoping for nurse, not an interrogation/jail cell one.

Im totally looking forward to this since I have the DX11 and kit bashed the extra head sculpt for the integration scene. Id love to see what they do with this. it would be nice to see something from all the versions and ultimate DX a complete set Bank robber police and nurse

Is he getting seven heads too? :lol

29540f5a658025861b46466c1e9004a7ce0f7e5a_m.gif

:lecture

:lol

I don't see what the point of a prison cell Joker or interrogation Joker would be. The outfit is the same as the DX11 minus the gray blazer and purple long coat. I'd rather have the nurse version or a new version of the bank robber attire.

I dont know but from my point of view, a real joker is DX11 Joker with all complete purple suit, BY KATO? Niceee......so another one 1/4? I think am gonna skip because EB did a powerful one!
Do the special edition with different suit?

I still reckon including the body bag & broken pool queue would be great. :lol

Also, making the hair a little more sparse on top & around his forehead line, would add more to the authenticity - as opposed to the congealed glob of dirty green they keep doing. :lol

I still reckon including the body bag & broken pool queue would be great. :lol

Also, making the hair a little more sparse on top & around his forehead line, would add more to the authenticity - as opposed to the congealed glob of dirty green they keep doing. :lol

I was just thinking this the other day. We're been given essentially the same hair or every release, as far as shape goes.

Yeh the hair is where most work is needed.

And the face.

:lol

If they did what Adam Gu does, just sculpt Heath. Add the scars and makeup. I know Yulli said before that's what she does but something gets lost to the final sculpt.

Back