Another (definite) ebay scam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another (possible) ebay scam

I spent $290 on a DX12 from smail-shopping.

So I just wait and see what he has sent then I put out a dispute with PayPal afterwards?

as far as I know, if the seller sent you an item that is different from what you actually purchased, you can go back to ebay and file a claim for this...

from what I have experienced, ebay gives the seller 1 week to resolve the issue. if no response from seller, ebay gives a full refund.

There are an insane amount of scams right now, Turns out I have bought 2 more things from fraudulent seller in addition to the 2 I bought earlier this month, Ebay does get you money back but they don't take any action until the seller doesn't respond,

And to the person who said he has "something" on the way, I received a certified letter from this last guy saying my item would arrive soon, I had to sign for it and that proves that I got something (He sent and I signed and received) , Hopefully that won't prevent me from getting my money back.

One of the sellers had 80+ feedback and the other only had 4 but had a sale of $1000 piano and feedback for it so I thought it might be legit.

got a warning from ebay about seesyeas210hs ....got a second chance at an auction but missed it for a dx 12 6 days ago, guy relisted it and it sold for 250 euros and now his accounts closed and seems people are getting stung looking at his feedback one person received a fake ring instead of dx luke another old cloths instead of iron monger

Another: lopjh

This was seller 8858roomof before he changed his name to lopjh.

I haven't heard a thing from this seller since I bought my HT Luke from him.

I have already filed a case with PayPal about him though so I should be safe enough.

I have jumped the gun on the last person, The one that sold the Piano, Never sold anything, Only had 4 feedback and listed around $3000 worth the stuff... And my item came yesterday... Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed for $150 including shipping very good deal!...

Not all are bad but the other 3 that tried to scam me, Accounts are closed and long gone.

I have jumped the gun on the last person, The one that sold the Piano, Never sold anything, Only had 4 feedback and listed around $3000 worth the stuff... And my item came yesterday... Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed for $150 including shipping very good deal!...

Not all are bad but the other 3 that tried to scam me, Accounts are closed and long gone.

Hi which seller was this?

I was one scammed by the Bespin Luke, everything the op has explained fits to the T. He was sending glow in the dark shoe laces in an envelope, I tracked my package and it said international letter. I reported it and was refunded by eBay, I won the auction for 190.00 with free shipping I should have been smart enough to know it was a scam. He has been removed from eBay.

sent from my R2 unit

Disneeds is another seller to block, I bought a EX Bespin Luke not only have I not received it he had that audacity to sell the battle damaged version stating he was selling it for a friend. EBay is investigating it due to it being a presale over 30 days. Guy has over 500 positive feedbacks I don't understand why he did this.

sent from my R2 unit

I got burnt on SMail shipping , I am currently trying to work it out with EBay ( not the most user friendly system )
fingers crossed I get my 200.00 back

nothing , thats the thing , after chasing the seller constantly with back and forths and non existant "tracking numbers"
I had finally had enough , now it turns out he has sent it to a differnet country ( I have no idea how or where he got the incorrect address from ) , but now I am just hoping to get my cash back

nothing , thats the thing , after chasing the seller constantly with back and forths and non existant "tracking numbers"
I had finally had enough , now it turns out he has sent it to a differnet country ( I have no idea how or where he got the incorrect address from ) , but now I am just hoping to get my cash back

My tracking number from him says whatever he has sent has arrived in my country, doubt it's my figure but there's always that chance. Waiting to see what it is then putting out my claim for my $293

Same thing happen every year.
Never buy from "unknown" ebay sellers at christmas.
Hope you guys will make it ok.

Back