Another (definite) ebay scam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I found this site! I've just started buying HT and the first one I bought was Loki off eBay. Luckily, I've been on eBay awhile so I always check feedback and make sure they are legit and nothing seems fishy. But I didn't realize that there was that many scammers....I will definitely be checking this thread before I go back to look for another HT!

I stopped selling on ebay a few years ago. Its just too expensive and not being able to leave negative buyer feedback is ridiculous.

We need to have a working list of bad and good sellers pinned for easy reference, instead of scattered through pages and pages. I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998 and it quickly became second nature to take everything with a grain of salt. Back in the good ole days you could even contact other bidders and warn them of a scammer, I must of warned at least 100 bidders and told them how to recognize a problem to let them find out for themselves.

Back