Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ras/Bruce LOS 2-pack, keeping with the whole Begins 2-pack theme. Or, Survival Suit/Gordan. Given how skimpy the previous Con exclusives are, I wouldn't expect much in new tooling, or at least parts that can be shared.

I think a Ninja Outfit with interchangeable Bruce, Ras, and ninja head would be cool.

Have you all seen the Iron Man exclusive? I wouldnt expect anything in the way of new sculpts or parts.

Have you all seen the Iron Man exclusive? I wouldnt expect anything in the way of new sculpts or parts.

Well the more relevant precedent here is the previous Batman Begins exlusive which was Scarecrow and Demon Batman - An entirely new fig + a completely retooled one, in one set.

:)

If it's Gordon then I'll bite, but otherwise I'm gonna have to say no. Too many other HT's I'm still trying to catch up on (T1 T-800, ghost rider, IM mark VI, and soon to be released spidey)

haha wouldnt it be a kick in the pants if it was just more of the scarecrow/demon bat 2 packs??

"thank to hot toys many american fan, we are proud to give to you much sought after scarecrow/demon bat 10th anniversary exclusive pack never before seen light of day in US"

Yeah I was only messing bud. :D

Can't see that ever happening. ESP with a DX as an exclusive!

I am eager I see what this is. Hopefully a new BB figure I have interest in.

I think all the "difficulties getting Oldman's likeness" talk was entirely speculation on the part of the fans. Somebody suggested it, everybody assumed it after that, but I never saw any actual evidence (from Hot Toys or elsewhere) that Oldman's likeness was especially tough to get, Harry Potter or not.

I believe it was cooltoyreview that stated that there were likeness issues back in 2009 with both Mattel and Hot Toys. It wasn't based on fan speculation. It would explain why Mattel is finally releasing an Oldman Gordon and if this is indeed Gordon, why Hot Toys is too. It had everything to do with the HP likenesses.

My guess is "Criminal Bruce Wayne" - Complete with realistic mud!!! :monkey1
enormous-man-20090319062657557-000.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive = "Blue Flower" :monkey1
blueflower.jpg

:dunno

My real guess is a Ducard/Wayne Ninja Pack:
BatmanBegins_1.jpg

Same type of armor, and just different head-sculpts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back