Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not with a Batsignal, yeah. Would be very cool if it happened

In any case as a minimum i'd like a full suit with trenchcoat, and the joker card in evidence bag as well as his gun (duh) and badge as accessories.

He'll be as bare bones as it gets.

Unless they ____ out another 2 pack like Demon Bats and Scarecrow. :monkey4

- First Night out Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon

A year ago or so, HT said they were doing a Gordon and b/c Rises has Gul in it I'm guessing either Gordon or Ras.

He'll be as bare bones as it gets.

Unless they ____ out another 2 pack like Demon Bats and Scarecrow. :monkey4

- First Night out Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon

Probably a $300+ price tag as well and add on a lovely shipping price. I'm getting sick of this exclusive milking.

My guess is that it is proto-suit Bruce. It would be far be the easiest to do since it involves almost all already existing pieces.

i doubt it, it will be the first night out batman. it was too easy to bash it when they released the oc. I've bashed my own one, so it was possible and so i think they will bring something "new". Even the Demon bats was a "new" one because no one could have put one together in the past.

I'm totally crossing the fingers for Rhas in the ninja suit or Bruce Wayne. Just one of them, i just need the ninja outfit. That with the adam head... holy grail :monkey3

So I would really think they will release Gordon or Rhas in ninja suit or both as a combo.

i doubt it, it will be the first night out batman. it was too easy to bash it when they released the oc. I've bashed my own one, so it was possible and so i think they will bring something "new". Even the Demon bats was a "new" one because no one could have put one together in the past.

The fact that it is easy is exactly why it will be proto-batman. We are talking about Hot Toys here. For thier Iron Man exclusive they just painted a Mk 4 grey and called it a day.

Yeah, I remember that one. But I also seem to recall the difficulties with his likeness because of Harry Potter. This is just speculation on my part but perhaps with the last Potter film due to hit soon (and finally ____ing end) companies have been able to acquire Oldman's likeness for other films? Maybe that's why they can finally show it?

I think all the "difficulties getting Oldman's likeness" talk was entirely speculation on the part of the fans. Somebody suggested it, everybody assumed it after that, but I never saw any actual evidence (from Hot Toys or elsewhere) that Oldman's likeness was especially tough to get, Harry Potter or not.

It'll be a 1/6 Wayne Tower Building with a light up Monerail system attached to it for $400000000000000.00!!!!!!!! Yay! I will Pre Order now and send my Debit Card into an overdraft fee that will take the rest of my life to pay off.

Bb203_WayneTower.gif

I really hope it isn't a character we already have a figure of. It would be boring if it was just some variant on Bruce from some point in the movie. I would rather have Alfred than another Bruce (actually I would love a good Hot Toys butler 1/6 so that'd be great). Gordon, Alfred, or Ra. Those are the only choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back