ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this might be a stupid question but i haven't seen anybody else ask it so here it goes. the hole for the head poncho isn't large enough for him to fit through. Has anybody else had this problem? Or are you suppose to take the head off to put it on?

The hole is pretty tight, but change the angle of insertion while keeping pressure on it and the head should slide through.

There are a lot of accessories, though I would trade the goggles and floppy hat for either a stormtrooper belt, a blast helmet, or a model of the skyhopper in about 1.2 seconds.

Is there any chance that we might be seeing the Stormtrooper belts sold as an accessory pack? Otherwise, it would be a sin and a missed opportunity for Sideshow.

Is there any chance that we might be seeing the Stormtrooper belts sold as an accessory pack? Otherwise, it would be a sin and a missed opportunity for Sideshow.

AMEN! I was thinking that this morning. and the morning I opened Han.

Are they trying to HASBRO us by making us buy the same figure twice, but next time it's the exclusive Death Star Luke? Great for those who missed it, but man. Where are those belts?

What makes you think they will have accessory packs? The probes was it, and I think they were a fail.

There are a lot of accessories, though I would trade the goggles and floppy hat for either a stormtrooper belt, a blast helmet, or a model of the skyhopper in about 1.2 seconds.

Why Sideshow artists don't think of these items, we will never know...

Three little black plastic balls for $25 should be a fail. (Though I bought a set :monkey3)

Exactly, but I thought it was a nice accessory to display with Maul. Some might consider it a failure, but I think that "cooler" accessories would be big sellers. For example, the stormtrooper belts, or extra hands in different pose, like an open right hand or fists, etc...

I have maul's balls displayed as well...:monkey3

Actual, something as simple as the added sand texture on the base would have benefitted some of the figures as well. Imagine the following for just a few figs:

-A Falcon deck plate base for Han.
-Death Star deck base for Prajj.
-The sand base for Ben and ANH Luke.

I'm sure you guys can think of a ton more. It would have really made the bases and the overall figure presentation extremely cool.

They could even be sold separately, just in case you wished to display the character in a different scene. They would sell like hotcakes... ;)

Last edited:
Some quick little pics of the futzing of Luke, if anyone finds it helpful...

Even though you don't see them, the hips always bug me. That's the tunic, soaked and cruched up below.

1.jpg

Cotton works wonders.

2.jpg

Water treated tunic post-crunching.

3.jpg

Shape, let stand to dry.

4.jpg

I also soaked the belt and stretched it out for a few minutes by hand. It sits lower on his hips now. I hope to get it even lower once Luke dries and I can better shape his clothing and put on his gear.

Back