ANH Luke SS/HT/Hasbro!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find being hung over only adds to my sarcastic, caustic nature - try it, the kids will love it!

Oh, you'll get the sack of course, but hey, go out with a bang I say. LOL

Ive been clean of all naughty substances for years now, and ive never felt better :lol plus it means i have more money for dollies.

Ive been clean of all naughty substances for years now, and ive never felt better :lol plus it means i have more money for dollies.

You have more will power than me my friend :eek:

What, can they sack me for being sarcastic!!!! OMG I am done for :(

I actually thought it was part of the job requirement :rotfl All the teachers I know (wife works in a Media Arts College, Nephew is an English Teacher, So I meet a lot of your type...) are the most sarcastic, nutty, drunk, stoned, funny, crazy, wouldn't-let-within-10-miles-of-your-kids people around.:horror

Love 'em all to bits - wouldn't get me in a room with 30 juvies!

Hey! Wait a minute!

Are you guy's derailing another thread with talk of Cider and work?

It's just not safe to come into this forum without being dragged into some completely unwarranted friendly banter!

Stay on topic, Stay on topic! Ohhhhhh, it just impacted on the surface.

Ah hell, one more can before bed can't hurt...

I never realised it until now the striking difference in the two head sculpts. When the first farm boy Luke came out, I was all for it....now to me it looks like a young Mick Jagger. anyway...nice shots.

Hey, there's other teachers on here!!! COOL!!! I teach high school Visual Arts/History/Appreciation. I average about 31 students per class. It can get crowded and noisy at times but otherwise it's a great career. I always use my Star Wars collection as an ice-breaker; my students love seeing pictures of my "SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES ACTION FIGURES." They laugh at first, but then we discuss how they were created and constructed and that people got PAID to design these things. Then they pay attention.

Nice job. Do you think the Slim TT would work good for Jedi Luke?
I got input from Maulfan and anymore would be great.

Nice job. Do you think the Slim TT would work good for Jedi Luke?
I got input from Maulfan and anymore would be great.

I think it'd be fine and the hands, with heating, will slip onto the TT pegs. You'll need to glue the headsculpt to the neck adapter though.

Great, thinking of picking one up (STT) with my points from SSC
Thanks for the info

Back